Chapter Four

"We need to find the bazzaar." Bethany stated once we were moving. "Except, there's nothing on the map." Spencer sighed. "What do you mean?" Bethany asked. "It's a map of Jumanji." she added. "Cartography." I whisper. "What's that?" Bethany asked. "The study of maps, it's a skill proffessers have." I explain. "Your right! We all have special skills so we must be able to access them-" He cut of as he pressed his left pack. A list came up. "Strengths: Fearless, climbing, speed, strength, boomerang, smoldering intensity?" He read, at the smoldering. "What did I just do?" He asked. "You just smoldered." I cringed. "Weakness: none?" He finished. I pressed mine. "Strengths: Assassin, Knife, Dagger, Gun, Fighting, Bombs, Seaplane. Weakness: Pollen." I read. "I hate this game." Fridge said. "Weakness: Cake?" I asked. "Yes. Cake is my weakness. Along with Speed and Strength. Hey, quick question. How is Strength my weakness? And who needs speed? Why would I need to be fast when I'm being chased by a killer zebra or some shit in this dumb-ass hat?" He ranted. "Your a good Weapons Valet?" I suggested. He grunted before turning to Bethany. "You have to be kidding me. Paleon...tology what does that even mean?" She asked. "Study of fossils I think. That's kind of cool." I say. "Says the hot Assassin to the old fat guy." Bethany says. "Strengths: Karate, Tai-chi, Akido, Dance fighting? Dance fighting is that even a... a thing? Weakness: Venom." Martha reads her list. "Guys the map is... Changing." Bethany says. "What does it say?" Spencer asked. "It says 'The mighty roar' and over here it says 'From the deep'." Bethany explained. "The hippo came from the deep. The one that-" Bethany cut Spencer off. "Yes, the thing that did the thing, that's it, moving on." "If from the deep's the first level, then the mighty roar must be the second level." I say.She looked around the map. "Right here I think." She said, just as a missile flew past.