Chapter three

We came across a jeep. "What are you standing there for?" The guy in the front said. We jumped in. "Ah, Dr. Bravestone. Known across the seven continents for you famous exploits. And, I'm not embarrassed to say, your more dashing in person." The front guy said. "Who are you?" I asked. "Nigel Billingsly at your service, Aillya Battlesworth, famous assassin. Welcome to Jumanji." "Excuse me, have you seen my phone?" Bethany asked. "Professer Shelly Oberon! Welcome to Jumanji. Nigel Billingsly at your service." Nigel replied. "What's with this guy?" Bethany asked. "I think he's an NPC, non-player character. He only has a limited number of responses." Spencer explained. "Got it. It's all clear now." Fridge said. "Franklin 'Mouse' Finbar, welcome to Jumanji!" Nigel said. "It's Moose, not mouse." Fridge corrected him. "No good sir, I'm quite sure it's Mouse." Nigel argued. "Mouse?" Fridge asked. "A nickname given for your adorable manner." Nigel explained. "Can we go back to why we're here." Spencer asked. "I sent you a letter. Perhaps you should read it aloud." Nigel said. "I don't have a letter-" He cut off as a letter appeared in his left hand. "Dear Dr. Bravestone, I write to you about the desperate situation in Jumanji. We need your help at once." Then the scenery changed. My name is Nigel Billingsly, Jumanji field-guide. I was hired by your former partner, now nemesis, Russle Van Pelt, to lead a fateful expedition. He wanted to find the fabled Jaguar statue Jewel. It is said that the jaguar  watches over Jumanji. And anyone who dares to blind him will be overcome by a dark power, gaining control over every creature of Jumanji. I begged him to put it back, but once he had it in his grasp he could never let it go. So I waited til they slept that night, and I made my move. 

It showed Nigel stealing the jewel, but Van pelt's bird woke them up. Nigel ran. "Bring me that jewel!" Van pelt yelled.

Which is why I called for you. With the help of your team mates, you must save jumanji. 

"Right. Cherrio! And remember, if you wish to leave the game, you must save Jumanji and call out it's name." Nigel handed us the jewel and we got out.