Chapter nine

Alex

"Oh my god!" The black one says. "Holy Shit." A girl with red hair asks. "What the fuck is this game?" A girl wearing black asks. "Come on." I tell them to follow me. The girl in black follows me. "Who are you?" the red hair asks. "Yeah, and who do you think we are?" A bald guy asks. "Right, my bad, let me back up here." I say. "Wait, are you the other character that was taken? Seaplane someone?" The one with glasses asked. "Yeah, that's me. Wait. Stand off the white bricks and freeze." I say. "Martha!" The one in black grabbed the red head just as blades went up. "So gnarly." I sighed. "Oh, yeah, I told you he was a person!" The black one said to the girl in black. "No, you didn't." The one in black retorted. "Yeah, but you just forgot." he snapped. "God, help me." She muttered. "Wait." I held my arm out. I dropped the torch and saw the crocodiles. "Alright." I grabbed the plank and put it across. "Come on." I encouraged the girl in black. "Who wants to go first?" She asked. "Girl, I just saw you hold a black mamba. You can handle a few crocodiles." glasses said. "Fine." She sighed. She ran across. Glasses was up now. "Come on.You can do it." She encouraged. Maybe she was nice, but black just pissed her off. A few steps forward, a crocodile grabbed glasses shoe. "I need you to stay still." The girl said and grabbed a gun aiming close to the creature. It let go and glasses stood up. "Thank you." Glasses hugged her. "Your welcome." The others got across, no problem. I led them outside. "Anyways, I'm Alex."