Chapter Five

The missile flew past just as a couple dozen motorcycles came over the hill. "Run!" Spencer called from behind us. "Wait!" Spencer and I overtook the group. "Why am I running so slow?!" Fridge complained. I climbed the nearest tree and waited until a motorcycle came by. I looked for a gun on me. I looked at my outfit. I mean, what the hell was I wearing?! *Outfit above but imagine knives in side pockets*

I grabbed a gun and shot the tires. Then I ran off and saw what the others had stopped for. a huge waterfall, but too late for me. I fell into the water then swam to shore. All the others followed me after. "I swallowed a lot of water." Spencer gasped. I slapped him on the back. "Guys... they got me." Martha gasped. She moved her hand to show blood. "Martha?" I asked. But then she tore up. The chime came from above and she fell on Fridge. "Martha, are you okay?" I asked. "I think so." She nodded. "Get off my back!" Fridge said from underneath her. "I'm getting off you, geez." She said. "Anyone care if I'm okay? What am I? A human landing pack?" Fridge complained. "Guys, let's go I see the bazaar on the map." Bethany said. "Hold up. I gotta take a leak first." Fridge said. "I have been dreading this all day, but so do I." Bethany grimaced. "Can I come with you and you show me how it's done?" She asked. "Um, yeah sure." Fridge stuttered. "So, what's up with you and Spencer?" I asked Martha once we were alone. "What? Nothing." She laughed nervously. "Uh huh." I say, not believing her for a second. "I see those secret looks you give him. By the way, there is nothing secret about them." She blushes. "Emerald, Martha, come look at my penis!" Bethany called. "No thanks!" I call. They come back and we start moving. On to the Bazaar.