Chapter 11.15

Chapter 11 Extreme Cold Map (10) Go home

    It's him! Xie Yi!

    Why is he here?

    Seeing that the elevator was about to close, Ye Yi quickly pressed the door open button.

    After confirming that it was Xie Yi who was in the snow, he trot to the door, looked at him standing in the snow, and asked in confusion, "Why are you here?"

    Why don't you go back and follow him? Could it be that he wants to avenge his kindness?

    Xie Yi was about to leave, but when he saw her running out, he was obviously stunned for a moment, fearing that she would think he was following her, so he quickly explained, "Send you off."

    She saved him, no matter what he had to watch for his safety Don't worry until you get home.

    It's just that she didn't expect to be discovered by her.

    Ye Yi looked at Xie Yi whose clothes were covered with snowflakes, thinking about doubting him just now, he didn't know what to say for a while.

    It's at least a few miles from the hospital to here.

    He was only wearing a light tracksuit, not to mention that the wound on his abdomen had just been stitched, and he had walked in the snow for so long just to send her home safely.

    Standing at the door, looking at him like a snowman.

    "Where do you live?" Ye Yi couldn't help asking.

    If you go back like this, the wound will definitely become inflamed, and you really don't care about your body at all.

    "Forget it, you'd better stay with me for one night, and go back when the snow stops." After finishing speaking, without waiting for Xie Yi's answer, he stepped forward and pulled his sleeve, pulling him all the way into the elevator.

    She is not soft-hearted for a moment, she is afraid that the person she finally saved will die again.

    He repeatedly convinced himself that she was doing it for the double points, and if she didn't take it back, she would have wasted so much time and energy saving him.

    Xie Yi was frozen stiff, and before he could react, he said three words directly: "No need."

    He said no need, but his body was much more honest than his mind, and he followed the girl in front directly into the elevator.

    Ye Yizhi pretended not to hear those three words, pressed the elevator, and brought him to the twelfth floor.

    He opened the door, pulled the person in, closed the door behind him, and then let go of the hand that had been holding his sleeve.

    There was snow all over her sleeves, and her fingers could only feel the biting cold. I don't know how Xie Yi, wearing only a tracksuit, endured such weather.

    The room was pitch black, and Ye Yi felt scared. She actually brought home a person she had only known for a few hours?

    But it's useless to regret, and she can't drive people out anymore, so she can only secretly raise her vigilance.

    He touched the switch tentatively by the wall and pressed it.

    "Pa--" the white light instantly pierced her eyes.

    Ye Yi was illuminated by the light, and subconsciously closed his eyes. After a while, he blinked and opened them slowly.

    I have electricity at home. It seems that the official of this map has good practical ability and repaired the electricity in one day.