Chapter 21.25

Chapter 21 Sea Survival (3) After waiting for a while, the boat is still there...

    After waiting for a while, the boat was still shaking, Ye Yi had no idea what was going on outside?

    Following the wooden boat swaying from side to side, while worrying about what the wooden boat will hit, while holding the brazier with one hand, I really forgot to have a system backpack at a critical moment.

    The brazier tried to put it into the system backpack, but it was empty, and the brazier was successfully put into the system backpack.

    Next time, you must remember that the acquisition and manufacturing system is the first thing you think of. If the acquisition and manufacturing system can't handle it, you are thinking of other methods.

    There was no time to think too much, the wooden boat was still shaking, Ye Yi supported the cabin and stood up unsteadily, opened the door of the cabin with force, and walked carefully towards the bow while holding on to the railing next to it.

    Walking to the front, she looked down and saw the moonlight shining on the blue sea, and she saw a huge shark constantly hitting the wooden boat with its head.

    The huge shark pushed the boat to other places with its head. Ye Yi's legs were so frightened that his legs were about to go limp, and he quickly clenched the railing with both hands.

    Why are there sharks here, keep calm, don't panic, she can think of a way, she also has a collection and manufacturing system, she will definitely be able to get rid of it.

    She hadn't tried collecting living things before, so she didn't know if it would be successful. And to collect items, she must put her hand on the collected object in order to collect successfully, that is to say, she must touch the shark before trying to collect it.

    If the collection fails, she will be the closest to the shark, and she will be in danger of being bitten or even eaten by the shark.

    But I don't know how long the wooden boat can last. When the shark bites the wooden boat, it will be too late.

    Ye Yi held back the fear in his heart, bravely stood up straight, and walked towards the shark amidst the shaking of the shark hitting the wooden boat.

    The huge shark didn't know that someone was walking towards it above its head, and it was still hitting the wooden boat once and for all as if teasing. Standing on top of the shark's head, its bloody mouth is in the sea water, from Ye Yi's perspective, only the top of the shark's head can be seen, which somewhat reduces the fear of sharks.

    Squatting down, grasping the railing tightly with his left hand, he stabilized his body and gently leaned out half of his body as the wooden boat swayed up and down. At the moment the wooden boat sank, his right hand quickly touched downwards towards the shark.

    As soon as he touched the shark's slippery skin, the shark jumped upwards and opened its bloody mouth.

    Ye Yi trembled in fright, pushed his hands towards the railing, and quickly fell down on the rear deck. Sitting on the deck, not daring to move, looking at the shark's huge teeth and the carrion on them. Fortunately, the shark just looked up, and I don't know if it saw the people on the deck clearly.

    Floating down into the sea again, it continued to hit the wooden boat.

    The ear-piercing impact awakened Ye Yi from his fear, and he stood up again, this time at a much faster speed than the last time, quickly leaning on the railing, aiming in the direction, closing his eyes, and quickly put his hand on the shark .