The Boy With The Curly Hair

"now boarding gate 318 to Los Angeles" i heard the announcer call. ive been sitting at this airport for almost an hour. 

let me tell you a little about myself. my name is Emerson Marie Jackson. im 16 years old. im sure your probably wondering, what is a 16 year old girl doing in an airport all alone? well ill tell you. both of my parents just died in a serious plane crash. im not too thrilled to be getting on a plane so soon after the acident that took both of my parents. im actuall going to stay with my aunt in Cheshire. such a big chage, going from Denver, Colorado to Cheshire, England. 

"Now boarding gate 319 to Cheshire" i heard the voice call again. thats me. i run my finger through my long blonde air and walk up tothe flight attendant. i hand her my ticket and take my seat in coach. 

"this is just going to be a boring flight" i think to myself. or at least i think that until i see this very, very attractive boy sit doen next to me. he has chocolate brown, wild curly hair, and the ost stunning green eyes ive ever seen. 

"hello" he says, in a very thick british accent. he smiles, and he has the cutest dimples ever.

"hi" i say back, returning the smile. 

maybe this flight wont be so bad after all. 

************************************************************************************************

A/N: heres the firs chapter to my fanfic!! i hope u all enjoy it :)