I guess.

It's been almost three days since the incident with Harry happened. He texts me all the time and we have made up. He is my boyfriend again and we are enjoying each others company. He promised he would never hurt me again. I believed him.

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes. Since my hair is in a messy bun, I need to shower.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the hot water on. I strip off my pajamas as I step into the shower. I let the hot water relax my muscles as it gradually flows over my body.

I wash my hair and my body, along with everything else. As soon as I rinse myself off, I shut off the water and step out. I wrap my body in a large towel that engulfs my body completely. I laugh as I look in the mirror at how big this towel is.

For the day, I put on my bra and matching underwear, some white 'Celebrity Pink' jeans, and a Hollister crop top. Since Harry and I are going for a long walk today, I put on my gladiator sandals as opposed to flip flops, grab my phone, and I'm out the door.

When I walk up to Harry's door, I knock loudly. Gemma answers.

"Hey Emerson!" She greets cheerfully.

I smile.

"Hey! Is Harry ready yet?" I ask her. She nods.

"Get in here curly" she yells upstairs. I giggle as Harry runs down the stairs in some brown and white plaid shorts and a brown Hollister t shirt. I smile as he shuts the door behind him and engulfs me in a hug. I giggle as I hug him back.

"Hey babe" he says, without giving me a chance to respond before placing his warm lips on mine.

I smile as he pulls away.

"So where to today?" I ask.

"To the city!! It's kind of a surprise." He says, blushing. I laugh a little more.

"Okay!!" I say back as I entwine my fingers with his.

**********

On the way to the city, we stop at a pond. Harry notices that there is like a little bench thingy with an old guitar sitting next to it. We both sit down and he picks up the guitar. He places it in his knee and strums the tune to our favorite song, 'look after you' by the fray. I smile and begin to sing with him.

"If I don't say this now, I will surely break. As I'm leaving the one I wanna take.

Forget the urgency, but hurry up and wait.

My heart has started to separate." I stop singing as he keeps going.

"Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby.

Oh oh oh. Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby,

And I'll look after you" he sings flawlessly.

He stops playing the guitar and sets it down as he pulls me onto his lap.

I smile and turn around so I am straddling him. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my lower back. I giggle a little as he kisses my nose, my cheeks, and pretty much all over my face until he begins to leave a trail of wet kisses all down my neck. I giggle more. I take his had in my hands and pull his lips to mine.

Once we break away, we continue our walk into the city, the urban area of Cheshire.

*********

Once we arrived at our destination, I began to look around, still wondering why he brought me here.

He walked me into a little Italian restaurant where a busty red headed waitress about my age greeted us. She led us to our table and took our drink and food orders.

*********

After we finished eating, Harry handed me a small box.

"It's is my promise to you." He says handing me the box.

"Oh Harry, you didnt have to-" I said.

"I wanted to. Open it!"

I obliged and opened the box to reveals ring with a small diamond on the front with the words "Forever & Always" inscribed on the inside. I smiled as I put the ring on and walked over to Harry as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter, I know.... I'll update soon!!! Bye for now lovelies!!!!!