partying

i wake up the next morning because my phone is ringing. 

i sit up and grab it off my nightstand. 

"Hello?" i say in my not-so-sexy morning voice. 

"Hey babe" i hear my boyfriend say. 

"Hey" i say back, a little sweeter.

"so, there is this party tonight at my buddy Ashton's house, and he toldme to bring someone so would my girlfriend like to come with me?" he spoke, slowly.

"uh, yeah sure. what time?" i asked. 

"my mom is gonna take us at 8" he said. 

"oh, okay. wait, does this mean i have to dress up?" i whined.

"yes babe, im sorry" he said back in the same whiny tone. 

"ugh fiiine" i gave in. 

"yay! oh, and also, ill be over in like 2 minutes to make you breakfast" he said, cheekily. before he hung up. 

he wasnt wrong either because abot two minutes later, there was a knock at my door. i chuckle to myself as i walk to the door. 

as soon as i open the door, there are a pair of arms around my lower back. i hug back and smile as i shut the door behind him. he kisses me sweetly and softly as his arms are still wrapped around me. once our kiss and embrace ends, he walks over to the kitchen. 

i just laugh as he puts on a chef hat that he brought over with him. he looks super cute and ridiculous at the same time. 

i watch as he carefully prepares and cooks pancakes, before he puts them on two different plates. he hands me a plate and a fork. we sit down across from each other and ate our pancakes as we made small talk about the party. 

"so, what are you going to wear to the party tonight?" he asks me. 

"its actually a suprise" i say back, i definitely know what im gonna wear, just dont want him to know. 

"how about you?" i ask him. 

"my dark blackish blue jeans, my white v-neck, and a blazer. always casual for me." he says. 

"well, i promise you i wont be dressed casually" i say, chuckling. 

as soon as we finish eating, we sit on the couch and basically watch movies until he has to go get ready for the party, as do i. i hug and kiss him goodbye and then run upstairs to shower. 

i turn the hot water on and strip off my pajamas. i step in and then quickly wash my hair and body with vanilla shampoo and cucumber melon body wash. 

when i was finished, i stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. i ran into my room and put on my black lacy bra thet i use for parties and stuff, and matching underwear. i towel dry my hair quickly before blow drying it. i know im still in my underwear but the only other person in the house is Ashlyn. i straighten my hair and then flip the ends so its like wavy a little. kind of like kristen stewart's hair, but blonde. 

once my hair is done, i walk over to my closet to grab the dress im wearing. it is pink material covered by black lace. it has sleeves that go down to my elbows and it is skin tight, which is why im glad im skinny. the dress goes down to a little above mid thigh. i slip it on and walk into the bathroom to pull out my makeup bag. 

i put on foundation, bronzer, smoky eye shadow, blush, eye liner, and mascara. to finish it off, i put on my bubble gum pink lip gloss. honestly, i looked amazing. i check the time on my phone and it is 5:58.