rewind.

*ONE MONTH LATER*

i wake up as my phone vibrates on my bedside table. i jump a little as i sit up to answer it. 

"hello?" i ask groggily into the phone. 

"hey beautiful" the voice on the line says. 

"oh, hey harry" i say back. 

"what are you doing tonight?" he asks. 

"nothing, why?" i ask suspiciously. 

"i want you to go clubbing with me tonight" he states, plainly. 

"that sounds like fun! ill drive?" i ask.

"absolutely! ill be there around 9" he says.

"okay!" i say before saying our goodbyes and hanging up. 

im not even sure what to wear. Harry turned 18 last week. for his birthday, he went out and partied with his friends. 

our relationship is going great. we've been together for a long time. almost three months. its getting a little more serious too, as in like near sexual experienes. some awkward, some romantic. its just hard to explain. 

after hours of contemplating on what i was going to wear to the club, i decided on a black lace skin tight dress, some nude heels, some makeup, and straight hair. much like the party we went to a few months ago. 

*******

i heard a knock on my door just as i pick up my car keys. i open it to reveal my boyfriend with his messy brown curls, a blazer, dark skinny jeans, and a white v-neck. 

"you look hot" i said to him. 

"tanks babe, so do you" he said back as he cheekily smiled. i just laughed as we got into my car. 

*******

as we walked in the club, harry led me into the middle of the room as we danced for a little bit. 

about three hours later, harry was so drunk. 

"lets go home, harry." i pleaded. 

"leave me alone" he said harshly.

"HARRY!!! COME ON NOW!" I yelled. 

"LEAVE ME BE!!" he yelled back as his hand slapped acoss my face. i can already feel the tears stinging my eyes. with as much strength as i had, i picked him up by the collar of his jacket and harshly dragged him out to my car. i sat in the driver side as i backed out and began out journey home. 

as i pulled in my driveway, harry began to speak. i shut off my car and got out to walk over to the other side to where harry is. i yank him out of the car. 

"my hand hurts." he states blankly, clearly still under the effect of the alcohol he had previously consumed. i dragged him to his front door and opened it. 

"i wonder why, you bastard! we are done, harry." i said as i raised my foot and kicked him inside the door. i walked away crying and then began running over to my house. i walked in the door and ran upstairs. i laid right in my bed and cried myself to sleep. 

****************

i woke up the next morning with a text from harry. 

"morning beautiful" i read aloud to myself. 

i set my phone back down. suddenly, it rang. 

"hello?" i asked. 

"baby, whats wrong. you seem upset?" harry says, politely. 

"stop calling me!" i say as i hang up on him and slm my phone down on my bed. i am furious that he doesnt even remember what happened last night. i run into the bathroom to shower and change. 

***

once im out of the shower, and im changed into my pajamas, i look in the mirror. what i see is a cheek covered with a purpling bruise almost in the shape of a hand. man am i glad ashlyn already knows. 

i walk out in the living room to see none other than freaking harry sitting on my couch. i walk over to my aunt. 

"what is he doing here!?" i ask harshly. 

"it bruised baby." she says stroking my reddened cheek. i wince at the contact. 

i sigh and turn to harry. 

"what do you want" i asked coldly. 

"i wanted to see yo-.... what happened to your face babe?" he said, shocked until he raises his hand up to it and realizes that its exactly the same size as his hand. i rip his hand away. 

"dont touch me." i spit back to him, rudely. 

"did i-?" he asks not being able to finish his sentence. i nod before Ashlyn pushes him out the door. 

"im so sorry baby" he says before the door is shut in his face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: short, crppy chapter. i got writers block. im not gonna be able to update as often cause im wrapped up in english 11 reading assignments, and academic bowl. so yeah.