So fragile

When I wake up the next morning, I am just in the best mood. I'm not sure if I will get to see Harry or not today, but if I can't, I'll text him.

Suddenly, my phone goes off. Or maybe he'll text me.

"From Harry:):

Morning beautiful;) x" I smile as I read this text. This boy really knows how to make a girl feel special.

I get up out of bed and run into the bathroom to shower. I strip off my pajamas and turn on the hot water. I step into the shower and wash up my hair and body before rinsing myself off and stepping out. I wrap my body in a towel and walk into my bedroom. I'm about to put on my bra and underwear when I realize, they aren't in here. They are in the laundry room. I washed them yesterday and forgot to get them out of the dryer. Shoot. The laundry room is actually on the other side of the house.

I tighten my towel around me and step out of my bedroom. Right about now, I am so thankful that my towel covers absolutely everything and then some, because sitting on the couch is none other than Harry and Anne. I smile politely and run to the laundry room, grab my clothes out of the dryer and run as fast as I can back into my bedroom. I nearly slam the door behind me as I put my undergarments on as quickly as I can. I have a feeling that I'm gonna hear about this later.

I decide to put on some jean capris. They go to about half way down my calf. Then, I put on a purple spaghetti strap tank top, and then a blue tshirt that is entirely lace. I look cute I guess.

I throw my hair up into a messy bun and then put in a black headband with a little bow on it. I look kinda cuter. I prepare myself to face Harry again, this time more decent than last, and open my bedroom door. even though i am like really embarassed right now, i cant just hide in my room all say. 

i walk out into the living room to have all eyes on me. shoot. 

"hey! your finally decent!" my aunt says.

"Ashlyn!!" i whine, even more embarassed. yup. today is not my day. 

harry just smiles widely at me. since Ashlyn and Anne are taking up the entire couch, i stand because harry is in the chair. its a chair and a half so its big enough for two people but we would be like, pressed up against each other. literally. i mean, i dont mind at all, but im not sure if harry does or not. or at least i think that until harry scoots all the way to one side and pats the chair next to him. i smile and sit down right beside harry. our thighs and knees are both pressed against each other but i dont mind, and herry also seems not to, which makes me smile. 

im completely caught up in my daydreaming about harry that i almost didnt notice my aunt talking to me. 

"EMERSON!!" she yells. 

i shake my head, "what? sorry" i say, apologetically. 

"i asked what your plans were for today?" she repeated. 

"oh, um nothing, why?" i ask, curiously. 

"because the four of us are going to the mall, and then the movie theater. is that okay?" she asks. 

"oh, yeah! that sounds fun!" i say back. "just let me change first!" i continue. she just nods. 

"i think you look beautiful in what your wearing" harry says, causing me to blush.  a lot, i may add. 

"when are you two gonna date already!!" Ashlyn says, cooing over harrys compliment. this, of course, just caused me to blush even more. only, im not the only one blushing right now. i look over at harry, and his cheeks are the brightest pink ive ever seen on a face before. its actually really, really cute. i get up and run into my bedroom. i strip off my capris and replace them with some blue skinny jeans. i take off my blue shirt but leave on my purple tank top. i cover it with a tank top that has stripes on it. every other stripe is sequined. 

over that, i put on a white cardigan sweater. i look really cute, until i take my hair down, and throw my flats on. now, i look incredible. even without makeup. i grab my clutch bag and put everything i need in it, money, phone, lip gloss, feminine products just in case. once i have everything ready, i walk out into the living room 

"Ready!" i say, proudly. i glance over to Harry, who is still eyeing my outfit. 

"oh, hun you look lovely!" Anne says. i smile to her. 

"thank you Anne" i say back, politely. 

with that, we leave for the mall. 

**********

"where should we go first?" i ask. 

"hmm, maybe we can go to hollister?" Harry suggests. 

"or you two could go to hollister and Anne and i can run over to khols!" Ashlyn suggests. i look to harry, who glances at me before he nods toward Ashlyn. 

Ashlyn and Anne begin to walk away as i turn to harry. 

"So, to Hollister?" i ask. he nods, smiling. 

************

"i like this one, harry. i dont know, you decide" i say from inside the dressing room. i am stuck between two dresses. i just finished showing him the first one. 

"okay, show me." he says back. i can hear his smirk. 

"wait a minute. i need some help. come zip me up." i say, opening the door. he steps in, giggling a little. he grabs the zipper with one hand, and my back with the other. slowly and carefully, he zips it up. 

"thank you" i say, hugging him. i look in the mirror, and honestly i dont think ive ever looked better. the dress goes to about mid thigh and its strapless. its a light shade of baby blue. all i know is i love it. 

"so how do you like this one?" i ask. i take the fact that he is speechless as a compliment. 

"harry!" i yell, trying to get his attention. he shakes his head. 

"i love it. you look amazing, love." he says with a smile. 

"really? then i'll get this one!" i say, as i walk back into the dressing room to get dressed again. 

*******

i pay for the dress and we meet up with Anne and Ashlyn in front of the movie theater. 

"so what do you kids wanna see?" Ashlyn asks. 

"The Perks of Being a Wallflower" harry and i say, almost in sync. 

"okay well its settled!" Anne says as Ashlyn goes to buy the tickets.

as we are seated in the theater, Ashlyn made sure that harry and i were right next to each other. she knows everything because i tell her everything. literally. 

****************

about halfway through the movie, i feel an arm, a very strong arm i might add, snake around my shoulder. harry smiles at me and i smile back as i cuddle closer to harry's body. i really do enjoy being in his arms. 

once the  movie is over, we all go home and as soon as i get there, i go straight to bed and fall asleep with the thoughts of harry flooding my peaceful mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so that was chapter 4. whattaya guys think so far? comment!