birthday. happy?

*THE BIRTHDAY*

I am awaken to a mop of curly hair staring at me and then two others staring from across the room. i slowly open my eyes as they all shout happy birthday to me. harry literally shouted right in my ear. talk about a head ache. 

i just smile at Ashlyn and Anne and then lean over to hug harry. i wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his aroung my waist. 

he looks over to my door to see that Anne and Ashlyn have left us alone so he leans into me. 

"happy birthday, babe" he says in my ear before pressing his full pink lips onto mine. suddenly, i hear a camera click go off. i pull away and get up to see that Ashlyn has fooled us both. i run after her as she runs away. 

she runs into the bathroom but i obviously dont care. i run in behind her as she backs up. i step towards her as she falls into the bath tub. i laugh and jump in after her. i tackle her so my knees are on either side of her chest and i rip the camera from her hands. i get up off of her and walk back into the living room where Anne and Harry are sitting. 

i hold the camera up in my hands and find the picture to look at it. 

i shut the camera off after admiring the photo. i notice Anne walk over to me and wrap her arms around me. i smile and hug her back. 

"Happy birthday sweety."

"thanks anne" i say as she breaks away from the embrace. 

after Ashlyn returned from falling in the bath tub, we were all seated in the living room. 

"so, whats our plan for today?" i ask, curiously. 

"Anne and i are going to the store for some snacks while you and harry stay here and decorate." ashlyn says, winking at me. 

i blush a lot. harry tightens his arm around me and smiles. 

******

once Anne and Ashlyn leave and pull out the driveway, harry and i attempt to decorate. we havent that much to work with but we make do. 

we have two rolls of streamers and a kit to make a sign which includes quick drying glue, and like seven different colors of glitter. 

we take turns hanging streamers everywhere, and then begin to make the sign.

we fold out the banner that already reads 'Happy Birthday,' with an empty spot for a name. 

after we get my name on the banner and covered in glitter, we decide to have a little fun. 

harry sits down on the ground with his legs stretched out in front of him. i straddle his lap and rest my arms around his neck. i lean in and kiss him. harry isnt touching me with his hands. 

i dont take notice until i feel his hand rub up the back of my shirt, and through my hair. then, i feel an entire bottle of glitter dumped on top of me. it all sticks to my back and my hair. 

i whip away from harry. 

"HARRY!!!!" i screech as he runs away. i get up and chase after him with a bottle of glue and some glitter until i tackle him and squeeze a pattern of a french mustache on his face while holding him down. i sprinkle the glitter on it and then dumb the rest of the bottle, along with some glue, in his hair. 

the entire time, he is struggling until i get up off of him. 

we fight and throw things at each other unti the entire bottle of glue and all the glitter is all over both of us. 

As ashlyn and anne walk in the door, harry is straddling me holding a bottle of glitter that he had just dumped all over me.

"are we interrupting something?" ashlyn asks. harry and i blush as he stands up and pulls me up with him

*********

after about an hour of partying, its present time. 

from anne, i got a pillow pet. from Ashlyn, i got a car, which i was excited for. it was now time to open harrys present. 

i open it and it is a diamond charm bracelet with three charms on it. together, they make the date we started dating. i get teary eyed and reach over to hug and kiss him. there is a chorus of "Awe" 's from the ladies. 

i rest my head on harrys shoulder. 

"its almost as beautiful as you" harry whispers in my ear. i hug him tighter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N: there it is. short. crappy. i know. feedback please?