school?

*ONE MONTH LATER, AKA SCHOOL*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

UGHHH. i groan as i roll over and turn my alarm off. i sit up rubbing my eyes as i turn on my bedside table lamp. harry and i have been doing great lately. we have been together for almost 5 months now. and today, is the first day of school im glad to be at school with harry by my side. we are both Juniors this year, which means all kinds of fun oppertunities lie ahead of us. 

i get up out of my bed and check my phone. of course, i have a text from harry. 

"From Harreh:

                      be ready by 7 love." 

i replied with a simple okay and went into the bathroom. i turned on the hot water, stripped off my pajamas and stepped in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

once i was out of the shower, i sat in my towel while i decided what to wear. i need to look good because this is my first day at this school in the UK and i have to make a good first impression. i decide to throw on some teal skinny jeans, a white v-neck tshirt, and some gray TOMS. i walk out into the kitchen and decided to make some breakfast, but since i didnt know what to eat, i just poured some cereal and ate that. 

by the time i finished eating, it was 7. so i threw on my brown leather jacket and met harry outside. he was leaning up against his car looking extremely hot as always. 

once he saw me, he began to walk over to me with a smile on his face. 

"morning baby." he says, wrapping his arms aroung me. 

his next sentence was intended just for me, as he whispered it right in my ear. 

"by the way, your arse looks amazing in those jeans" he said, and then opened the door for me. by now, there is an extreme blush hitting my cheeks right about now. i sit in the car. 

harry shuts the door, and walks over to the other side of the car, and gets in and with that, we drive off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 when we pull into the school parking lot, it seems pretty crowded. immediately, i grasp onto harrys hand. he squeezes mine back in reassurance before getting out of the car, and walking to the other side to let me out. we walk hand in hand into the building as he leads me to the office. 

a small woman with a kind smile greets me. 

"You must be Emerson!" she says brightly. i nod, as i return the smile. 

"here is your schedule and if you need any help, im sure harry here can assist you." she smiles handing me the paper. 

harry and i turn to walk out of the office. 

"so first, you have drawing!" harry says excitedly. "So do i!!!" he smiles. 

"oh good, you can show me the way there!" i say just as happily. he wraps his arm around me tightly and we walk to drawing class together. 

the rest of the day drags on and so far, i have two classes with harry. first period, i have drawing with harry. then i have algebra 2, and then english 11 with harry. and then interior design, followed by free period that i spend completely with harry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: SO SORRY SORRY SORRY THAT IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE UPDATED!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL WORK AND STUFF LIKE THAT!!!! PLUS I AM LIKE OUT OF IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT YEAHHHHHHHHHH.