Chapter 2

"Nakime?" Fumiko panted as she ran. "Can you... send me... back?" She stopped and leaned against a tree. A strum, and she was in the Infinity Castle. Still leaning, she started to fall off the edge.
"You shouldn't do that." A voice came from behind her.
"Muzan! You're alive!"
"Of course I am. Did you really think I, of all demons, would die?" Muzan scoffed at the idea.
"Well...I mean... he was pretty strong..." Fumiko answered.
"I guess you're a little bit right," Muzan admitted.
"Muzan, that's not important right now," Fumiko said. "I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"Tamayo- she told the demonslayer, whose name is Yoriichi, everything about you. Nothing left out."
"That bastard!" Muzan screeched. "She betrayed me! How dare she!"
"But Muzan, can we go to the garden then, to calm us down? We can relax there."
"What makes you think I want to be accompanied, brat? Get out of my sight. I don't want to speak to you or see you today."
"But- Muzan-"
"You heard me, did you not? Go."
Tears streamed down Fumiko's face as she dipped her head.
"Of c-course, master," she choked out before running away, outside, to the one place she thought she might be welcome.
A demonslayer's house.
Yoriichi's house.

A/N: I know it's a bit too early to do this but ah well.