Chapter 8

She was in the Infinity Castle again. With Muzan. And Akaza. She was in her room on her bed with them. They were talking together. Muzan had one of his arms around Fumiko as they talked.
Akaza smiled at Fumiko and asked if she was up for more training tomorrow. She agreed, but stayed on the bed with Muzan, happy. She sensed a person in her dream. Not a demon.
A human.
She turned. What was a human doing here? Only demons are allowed in the infinity castle. She was holding an awl and ripping a hole in the Infinity Castle to somewhere dark... somewhere she could not go.
"What are you doing?" she cried out. The girl holding the awl panicked and disappeared into the other realm. This is a dream, she thought. I need to commit suicide to escape. Fire surrounded her, to the surprise of Akaza and Muzan, and she was wearing a demonslayer uniform again.
"Why are you dressed like a demonslayer, Fumiko?" Muzan demanded. She muttered a sorry and sliced her throat.
She woke panting, blade at neck. Relieved, she put the blade back in the sheath and looked at the awake Tanjiro.
"So you're awake too?" Fumiko asked as Tanjiro nodded.
"I think the demon may be up there," Tanjiro told her. They both got on the top of the train, where they saw a female- or was it male? demon. They had a mouth on one of their hands too.
"Oh, you're awake? Good morning," they said. "You should have stayed asleep. I was showing you such a good dream. You should thank me- I could have shown both your loved ones slaughtered. Next time," they said to Tanjiro. "Shall I show you your father coming back to life? And you," they looked at Fumiko. "I could show you having a family with Master Muzan!"
"Shut up, bastard. You know nothing," Fumiko hissed as Tanjiro looked at her, confused.
"What does he mean?" he asked. So it was a he.
"It doesn't matter right now," Fumiko said.
"Oh, it matters very much," the demon said. "It does, really!"
"I said, shut up!" Fumiko snarled and leapt at him, sword out. "Sun breathing, ninth form, Dragon sun halo head dance!" She had immediately decapitated the demon. 
"How annoying," the head said. "I can totally see why Master Muzan wants you dead!" He started sprouting a fleshy tentacle from the train, holding his head. "Your very existence grates on my nerves!"
"No," Fumiko laughed. "You really do know nothing, do you? It's because of his earrings, don't you know? That's why! Tanjiro watch out - this demon is in control of the train itself! They have fused!"
"So you've figured it out?" He asked. "Impressive. But you need to behead me first!" With a laugh, he disappeared into the train.
They went down into the cars, where fleshy substance has taken over the inside.
"Sun breathing, thirteenth form!" Fumiko dashed and dodged around all the flesh, slicing and cutting. Then she fell as the train shook. Rengoku appeared. Telling her, Tanjiro and Inosuke to look out for the demon's neck. Fumiko nodded and got back up, jumping on to the top of the train. She and the other two burst into the front engine, swords out.
"Beast breathing, second fang: cut 'n' rend!" Inosuke yelled, revealing the neck bone.
"Sun breathing, second form: clear blue sky!" Tanjiro yelled, slashing vertically in a 360 degree arch. The train started thrashing and threw them off. They were celebrating their victory when they heard a loud crash.
And the eyes of a certain upper moon...

A/N: Those who know who this is... well you can say sort of whats going to happen :) family reunion time!