Chapter 11

It had been two months since she knew Daki. She had decided to follow her to her human home- the Red Light District. It was night, of course, and she could see the whole village from the top of the roof. She watched as Daki jumped out of a building after a falling figure. Wait, he looked familiar...
She went closer to take a better look, and saw a Tanjiro fighting Daki. She watched as Tengen jumped in and sliced Daki's head off, mocking her. Fumiko decided to step in herself.
"Hello Tengen, Tanjiro," Fumiko said, smiling.
And from somewhere far away, they could hear Doma yell "Akaza- dono!"
"What was that?" Tengen asked.
"I don't know," Fumiko answered.
"But anyways, Fumiko! What are you doing here?" Tengen asked.
"Oh you don't need to know," Fumiko replied.
"I heard what happened at the train, by the way," Tengen commented. "That was quite flashy, announcing your departure with a bang."
"It wasn't planned," Fumiko admitted. "I just saw my father and went with him. No need to complicate it further."
"Very well," Tengen said. "In that case, I'm sorry but I'll have to kill you. You betrayed the corps, and now you have to be punished."
"So if you betray the corps you get hunted down, but not if you run from Muzan? Huh, that sounds kinda unfair," Fumiko noted, looking at Tanjiro's fuming face.
"It doesn't at all to me," Tengen said. "Now as I said, I'll have to kill you. But I'll do it in a flashy way, of course."
Fumiko laughed. "You can try to kill me! But in these last two months, I've discovered my blood demon art!"
"Blood demon art- Eternal Shadows!" Shadows and darkness started to swallow Tengen and Tanjiro, but Tengen managed to slice it away with his sound breathing.
"Ah, what a shame," Fumiko said. "Sun breathing, second form- clear blue sky!" She said, swinging her blade at Tengen and Tanjiro. Tanjiro was about to get hit, but Tengen blocked it just before, getting hand cut off as Fumiko smirked.
"I swear you've gotten worse," Fumiko said.
"Not as bad as you," Tengen protested. They fought some more, but then Tanjiro came in, using flowing dance to dodge attacks, and sunflower thrust for attacking.
"Hey, since when did you decide to do water breathing?" Fumiko asked.
Tanjiro ignored her and continued, striking with this blade. Daki joined too, using her sashes to slice the air after Gyutaro came and put her head back on. He was currently using his blood sickle art to attack.
When it looked like they were going to win, Zenitsu and Inosuke came to help them lose. Fumiko rolled her eyes and fled, deciding to save her own life instead.