Hot Sauce And Spicey Noodles

A/N: This chapter contains Sexual Content... 16+ only past this point.

TW: Swearing, Extremely Mild PTSD (not even noticable but still there) please read at your own discretion.

Scaramouche's POV:
__________________________

Some time after the tragedy

"Okay, so let me get this straight. You walked into the Fatui hq, and asked them for a seat back at the table?" (y/n) asks me, she crosses her arms over her chest, kind of upset like.
"Well yeah... Weren't you the one who said 'the only way to get information on my brother is if one of us is a Fatui Harbinger.'" I say rolling my eyes.
"You clearly payed no attention to what I said after." She replies. She shakes her head and sighs.

"If you were listening then you'd also know that I said 'too bad nether of us will ever be on the Fatui again.' I didn't make it where our only option was for one of us to join." She hisses. I frown and shrug.
"So what if I didn't listen to that, it still doesn't make much of a difference." I say, trying to brush off the whole thing.
"You are so fucking immature." She says, throwing her hands up into the air.

"Hey! Don't swear at me! You get me in shit for swearing, don't be a hypocrite." I say, pointing at her. She frowns and narrows her eyes.
"And what if I choose to be a hypocrite? What are you going to do? Fight me?" She says in a way that I found a tad bit attractive. I blush and look away.
"No... Just don't be a hypocrite." I stumble to say. I hear a shift and then the clump of footsteps walking toward me.

(y/n) stands infront of me, she reaches up and grabs my chin, pulling it down so that I'm at eye level.
"So you are blushing." She says, examining my face. It didn't help that she was staring at me, and holding me captive. I kind of liked it? My face goes a bright red.
"Can you let go of my chin?" I ask, once again stumbling over my words. She laughs and shakes her head.

"Your not getting away this time." She says, before leaning forward and pressing her lips against mine. I tense in shock, but lean into the kiss as well. She wraps her arms around my neck, causing me to brush my body against hers. I close my eyes, whilst I feel the warmth of her lips on mine, and the shallow rise and fall of her chest as she breaths.

Damn I wish I could do that...

Suddenly she pulls away and lets me go. My arms fall to my sides, and my whole body feels like an empty pit that was falsely filled with hope.
"Sorry hun... But we can't be getting excited." She says, nodding downward. I blush and cover my shorts where she was talking about.
"Yeah... Uh... I need to use the restroom." I say, feeling my head become increasingly hot. Unbareable hot.

"Yeah, go ahead." She says, turning back to her work.
"I wish we could, but you got us into a mess, and on-top of that... Nahida's home. I don't think she wants to hear me." (y/n) says, not even looking up at me whilst she speaks. I nod and then rush to the bathroom. I close the door with a slam and lean my back against it. I let out a long, exaggerated sigh and stare down.
"You ruined the fucking moment." I hiss, before standing up straight and walking toward the toilet. I pull down my shorts, revealing my boxers, and an excited "friend".

I sigh again, before slowly taking off my boxers and sitting on the toliet. I didn't plan on doing anything about it... Maybe if I went to the washroom it would go away? I'm not used to this kind of feeling. So I stand up again and try to go... Didn't work.

"Fuck me!" I say, before blushing again. I'm not dealing with it, I think to myself. I attempt to pull my boxers back up over it, which to my surprise kind of hurt. Then I pulled my shorts back on, and opened the bathroom door slightly.
"Hey (y/n)? I kind of need some help!" I shout out down the long hallway. There's a sigh and then footsteps.

(y/n) comes down the hall, slams open the bathroom door and stares down.
"You tried going to the bathroom?" She asks, I nod.
"How about trying to please yourself?" She looks back up at my face. I shake my head.
"Why didn't you try yourself?" She asks. I frown.
"Because I- I don't know how..." I say simply. She snorts.

"You don't know how?" She says, closing the bathroom door.
"No... I don't." I say turning away from her. I feel her gaze on my back.
"Well then... I guess we have no choice." (y/n) finally says at long last. I look over my shoulder at her, and she smiles.
"Come on... Let's go." She says. She looks down at my shorts, in a way to tell me to strip. I shake my head.

"You don't want to do it anymore?" She asks confused. I sigh.
"I do want to do it. I just don't know how..." I say, blushing again, this time from embarrassment. She laughs again.
"You really are innocent." Before she starts pulling my shorts down.

A/N: the next part is to spicy for me to add... Due to some Wattpad guidelines I'm attempting to follow. But I think you can guess what happens!

Sorry for the late night upload as well... Just tryna make up for some lost time.

Enjoy this spicy chapter!