Thank You!!! (a little back story on the author)

OMG! The amount of support I've been getting on this Fanfic is absolutely insane! You guys are utterly amazing! And even after not uploading in over a week you guys are still reading, commenting and being insanely active on the story!

The comments that I keep getting brighten my day so fking much! Especially the funny comments on certain aspects of the chapters! All of you guys are amazing! (I know I said amazing alot in this but I mean it). Please know that because of you guys, I will keep uploading.

If it weren't for the simple reminders in my comment sections, or the little votes I get. Or the very funny "Lol" when I mention Dottore being a Trigger Warning, I wouldn't have the motivation to upload.

The past year was hard for me, and the only thing that kept busy was the online validation I got on TikTok. But when I lost interest in that, all the comments and followers I was getting ceased. It was like I lost a shit ton of friends, simply because I didn't want to go to school.

But with the recent success of this book, I'm slowly reclaiming that part of me that was missing. I get to talk to people who really love my work, and want to help me with it, whilst making friends and long lasting memories.

Recently I've also been learning more about writing in school, of course, it's nothing really that I don't already know. But I did find something interesting. Our teacher told us that writing should be a source of knowledge, to get a specific point across through long diluted text and complex emotion. I found it interesting that she described it in such a unique way.

I guess that most of the time I really only wrote to fulfil a certain, empty space of emotion, that the fantasy world filled. So when we were told to write about a situation that actually happened, I was shocked. Sorry, I'm rambling about random shit.

I guess I never thought to have a point in my stories, which is probably where the loss of motivation, and lack of ending came from. Because I never actually planned on ending the story. I just sort of... Wanted to write about it until my obsessions subdued. But in reality, it caused me to feel like I left something incomplete. Of course, I never went back to the stories... I just sort of... Left them alone until I found another topic to write about.

And don't get me started on the stories that were my own creations, and not based off of some fantasy shit or a video game.

I've also been told that I have a unique way of writing. Thats been something that many many many people have told me. My parents often tried to get me into writing all the time, thinking that I would be good at it. But since I could never actually finish a story, it was pointless even trying to get good at it. Yet I still spent most of my free time writing new types of stories, with intercut plot and complex emotions.

When I was writing these stories, I never actually noticed a trend in them, not until one of my friends told me I should publish one of my works. Most of the time, me and my friends would sit down and open up Google docs, and get to writing. We all had access to this one doc, so we could edit it whenever we wanted. Of course, I was the soul owner of the doc, so I could remove peoples access, delete whatever I wanted, or change the plot entirely. Without anyone telling me I can't.

The thing with these stories was that they were something we all found interesting, simply because we were nerds. My first book that I wrote, and actually intended on releasing was a FNAF book. Essentially it was that you were the security guard, attempting to complete your tasks, but then are killed by Baby and turned into a Animatronic. We even created a fanmade character, that we called FunTime Toy Chica.

After that, I had to switch schools, so I had to make new friends. And thank god I did, because I was introduced to something that I found utterly amazing!