Creds; Speical Thanks; And Updates (A/N)

Story update: I was planning on updating the next chapter in my fanfic this weekend, but we ran into a slight issue. I had the entire chapter written on a sheet of paper, so I didn't really plan out the chapter, nor ask anyone for help on it. My editor had completely read through the chapter, as well as made some adjustments and added some things here and there. The next chapter was going to be awesome. Until I left the sheet at school T-T. So come Monday, I should update the chapter (that is if it's not a snowday).

Being that the entire chapter was written out, it would be pointless to try and write a new chapter and then add the one at school. It was specifically written in a way that would work for part 3/4.

With that in mind though, I might take the time to add more to my Reincarnation fanfic, since the pilot took off without a hitch. That being said, there are a few other fanfics that need updating as well... Plus some suprise works that have been in the making. Or there is the last resort where I can make a one shot.

I can assure my followers/readers that this weekend there should be something for you guys to read of mine.

Also, big thanks to the following readers for the support that you have given me :D

zeropidity
Dum_sin
Rosem1689
8Elinaang8
ppphhhoooeee

Thank you to everyone else for everything that you have done for me :) this has honestly been a fun project so far, and I hope to be able to do more things like this in the future!

Big thanks to my editor, for helping me find this amazing app, as wells as helping to create the love that I have for Genshin today! I would never have been able to really indulge in the story and enjoy the game as much as I do today with out you ♥️

Thank you everyone for the support, and I hope to continue to entertain you guys through the rest of the story, and future ones to come!

I wouldn't be here without you guys!

(Also make sure to follow so that you never miss when an update goes live! I post most of issues with books and other topics on my feed, so following will alert you when I do post on my feed)