20

I stood there for a good few minutes and when Anika finally finished the call she raised her head to walk forward when she sighted me. Looking at me she didn't even spare me a glance and just rolled her eyes walking in her lecture room.
Wow so much for all the unbearable pain of longing but I did understand that she was still upset with me or at least I tried to.
Walking in through the same door the major character in my dreams passed through I walked to the back seat and settled in waiting for the topic of the day while other course mates filed through.
"Its been a while and I have been briefed by the substitute teacher who temporarily replaced me on how far you have gone and all and I have to say I'm impressed so let's continue from where she stopped and just so we can be clear.
Do not test my patience in any way. We may proceed."
Anika warned glaring at everyone present, with that she started the class and ended smoothly with no hitches. It was so obvious to see how much the students plus me missed her and if it was obvious to her or not no one would know because she kept the stoic expression on her face after the class and sat down crossing her legs under her desk meanwhile I just wanted to look at her legs and run my fingers through them ridding them to her tight soaked pu-
Okay so that's enough lewd thought for the minute and I need to take a chill pill before I actually decide to fuck her there and then.
I noticed her rubbing her nose, her hands flying to cover them up before she let out a loud sneeze and then wiped her nose still while her eyes were clenched shut. It was cute tho.
She let her head rest on the chair while she rubbed her chest trying to recover from the impact of the powerful yet sexy sneeze, sexy because as she bent over it gave me the full view of her cleavage and for those asking everyone had already left the classroom to wherever they went to which is obviously not my business.
My business is that it's just me and Anika here and I want to fuck her on her mahogany desk while slapping her ass and grabbing her neck from behind.
Fuckkk the things I'd do to that ass and those boobs if hers. Kill me now.
Like this is the worst torture I've had to go through and the woman didn't even acknowledge my non disappearing presence in her class. Wow she really wanna play rough huh?
Yeah imma teach that pussy rough when I get to homie.
I abruptly stood up and walked to her desk before sitting on the hard wood beneath me and shamelessly peering down her soft mounds.
"There is something I don't understand." I started and she just scoffed before turning the page of the paper she occupied herself with.
"And what is that?" She asked clearly not interested in what I have to say but still I continued with my question which just to inform y'all happened to be useless or there about.

''I do not understand why you suddenly ran away from my condo without giving me a chance to explain myself.'' I asked thoughtfully as I leaned on her desk feigning to be deep in thought while lowkey observing her every action to waiting to get a reaction.

{A/N ; Shit I just rhymed...}

After asking my question the classroom was quiet as Anika just kept scribbling down notes on her pad obviously working before looking at me dead in the eye and saying.

''Whatever my action was does not require a reaction as it is not necessary and whatever happened should've been long forgotten about so if that is all I'd like to get back to work now in a quiet environment.'' She huffed and continued with what she was doing.

Like I know for sure that this darn b ain't just talked to me like that like who she kiddin?

I huffed and walked out of the classroom slamming the door behind me before walking to my car and leaving the darn school entirely for the day.

ANIKA.

I know I was rude and she was clearly annoyed by it but like I do not care or at least I am trying not to because hey if I think bout it then she's the one who was texting another bimbo while she just fucked me the day and ight before like gurl yo gotta get some reps before you catch this darn hands and now she's coming to ask me silly questions thinking imma entertain her ass? Like baby you dun know the half of who you messing with clearly.

I finished my work and drove back to my condo later that day, I haven't gone to William's house since the day I shot him but the reason is not because I am scared and its more because I just do not want or desire to see his fucking face anytime soon but I wanna get some so when I arrived at my condo, instead of driving in I turned around nd sped through to William's mansion and yeah its in my name and all but fuck that I do not care bout it so he can have it after the divorce is finalized if he wants for all I care.

Speeding through the gates I drifted through and rounded the fountains before parking and walking through the stairs up the entrance and hallway making my way to the sitting room.

A/N; I just love collide sm and I listened to it while writing this chappie so listen to it as well for optimum experience or whatever they call it but the fact is she (Justin Skye) rocks!!!

Trotting to the single black leather chair on the side, I sat down crossing my legs as I did so before taking off my heels and laying down before everything went dark.

I woke up with a lighter feeling before looking round and finding myself in William's room? Oh fuck this d really didn't.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I can't sleep so I decided to complete the chapter I started yesterday so here you go and hey.

Something bout you makes me feel like a dangehrous woomann (Wink wink)

Enjoy the chappie my loves. Literal heart emoji.