44

I don't do too much of P's and Q's right now I go put you on DND 🙈

As Nika dropped the phone the twins made sure to inquire how she was doing so far.
"How you doing mama? You good?" Talya asked as she used her fingers to roll Nika's nipple stimulating the already stimulated woman further.
"Yeah I'm okay just mad at how some people think like how can you do something so cruel and still come back to the person thinking they'd forgive you so easily and pretend to go back to normal pretending nothing ever happened, that's just inhumane and I'm sorry to burst their bubbles but ain't no way we getting back together unless I'm deranged asf.
Anyway enough about me, how are you two doing so far. I'm sorry I haven't really checked in since we came here, I'd try to ask check in more often? " Anika asked curiously and then apologized for not keeping up with them wondering what they have been up to so far.
"Talya was having fun tormenting your old man earlier today while your mum was just enjoying the whole thing until she had to put an end to it by dragging your dad away before the bickering never ends. " Natasha divulged making Anika chuckle knowingly.
" My mum has always been like that unfortunately, she enjoys tormenting dad or watching him be tormented until she has to stop the whole process because she knows once dad gets really angry then its over for the cause of his torment, I wonder how they really fit in so well when in reality they are walls apart but if I'm to be truthful I always admired their love, its so true and pure after everything they went through to be together that's the kind of love I want and I thought I had that with William at the beginning of our marriage before all the lies and infidelity and everything that happened in the end.
I've lost a lot in life and felt different ways through my existence in this world but one of the things that gives me joy is that I love my job even if people say its inhumane and its wrong to take the life of someone else but cry me a river and call me Stacy I never gave a fuck and I won't start now." Sorry I strayed off topic a bit but all in all what I am trying to pass through is that my mum and dad's relationship has always been how it is now and they are like poles apart so I wonder how they make it work but people are different and I know that. Have you eaten?" Anika asked changing the topic effortlessly as she glanced at the two waiting for an answer that she got after a few seconds.
"No Mama we haven't eaten, we were making something to eat or more like I was tryna fix something to eat for us but I can't say the same about Talya, she can't prepare a meal to save her ass I wonder why women flock her." Natasha said as she playfully glared at Natalya who honestly couldn't give a fuck.
"It ain't my fault I have my good looks and body to cover for my imperfections duh, also the women can have fun fawning I'm only feening for one person and she's in right where she's supposed to be in between our arms.'' Natalya said with no care in the world as she snuggled into Nika's milky boobs.
"You sure know how to make a woman swoon when you want to but you do have to work on your skills in the kitchen and make sure you prepare because Natasha won't always be with you to cater for your every feeding need." Anika said as a matter while Natalya scoffed in an attempt to cleanse her ears of the work that she just got rewarded with from the love of her life.
"See sis, I told you to learn this skill a long time ago but as usual you bullshitted me and didn't listen, luckily I am not the one telling you to learn how to cook this time so jokes on you bish, I still win at the end." Natasha teased as she enjoyed the feeling of getting on her twins nerves.
"Bitch shut the f up, I'mma kick yo ass serve it up for brunch." Natalya threatened but Natasha just kept having her fun as she played with Anika's titties which she had already released from the tank top she was wearing before, she took the pink nub in her mouth as she sucked while Anika enjoyed the feeling of pleasure as she tried to focus on what Natalya was saying.
Natalya was ranting on all the hard work she'd have to do in the process of learning how to cook, she even made the instance of when she burned down the kitchen trying to prepare noodles and how Natasha never let her live down the incident but the people she was trying to appeal to were to focused on the pleasure themselves.
Natalya looked down at the people in her arms to find Natasha's lips attached to Anika's left boob while she played with the right with her hand flicking her pink mound tirelessly, she let out a chuckle and decided to quit explaining and join the fun instead because obviously the two culprits she was trying to explain to were too busy for her ranting.
Grabbing Anika's neck with her palm Natalya captured the woman's lips with hers as she kissed her senseless working her way down her clit with her right palm as she cupped the woman's already soaked sex while Natasha played with her favorite part of Nika's body which was her round firm mounds.
The twins worked in turns to satisfy the woman they loved but they made sure they didn't have sex with her, they wanted to reel her up and make her want them so bad it almost made her insane and then when that happened then they will reward her for being their woman if Anika would have made her choice at that time. Some would think that were being petty for deciding to wait till they were in a relationship before doing anything or going further but they both had time to sit and talk with themselves and they discovered they were both falling head over heels for the pale goddess and they wanted to be fully committed before they fell deeper.
Natalya was already sure Anika planned on being with them in the long run and maybe it was because she had been with Anika for a longer time and even worked with her that she had the conviction something good would come out, the woman couldn't say for sure. She just had the confidence that after it all they would still make their way to themselves but for the main time they decided stopping sexual intercourse for the period would be the best course of action to take in the situation.

______________________________
What's good party people?!! Happy new month and honestly I'm not really a fan of Christmas but I feel like this month will be a good one, also I'mma update more hehe.
Now back to the story.
Stopping sex till relationship status is confirmed. Whaaaa?
Personally it's cringe to me and I might work on it later but do tell me what you think.
Thanks boos for reading and stay safe. 😘❤️