Beautiful❤️

A/n: Yn has been feeling down about how she looks it doesnt take long for the world's greatest detective to notice i also aploize i made the Yn a girl in this one i had forgotten about gender my apolizes😔 i promise ill make the next chapter better so any gender can read it.

Whats the point of smiling if my smile isnt perfect? or eating if ill just become fat not even poundering makeup will make me a beautiful person. i sighed looking down

"Hey love how are you?" L entered the room to check up on me i quickly forced on a big fake smile. "Great everything is good thank you for asking" "ok love ill see you later" L left the room

i look back down at my desk eyeliner pencils, lipstick, blush, and other makeup tools were scattered on the desk. i sat down and cried as the eyeliner i had on my face poured down with the tears. "I dont understand!"

L's pov
im worried for Yn she doesnt seem like she is doing ok. She says she is ok but she been wanting to eat less and poundering alot of makeup on.

It doesnt feel right the yn i know wouldnt care about a perfect image would she? i was typing on my computer when i heard the soft crys of someone familiar. Yn!

I ran upstairs to Yn's room busting the door open "Yn!" I found Yn crying and having a panic attack

"Hey listen to me love" "what do you see, feel, and can smell in this room?" i give Yn time to respond.

"I see you, the color of the walls, my bed," "I feel your arms wrapped around me i feel confused and sad"
"I can smell coffee and cake on your shirt" Yn replied

"Very good" she was starting to calm down slowly "Now love would you like to talk about it?" "I feel hideous L i tried so hard to be a pretty doll so people would like me and notice me"

"But i took it too far i felt insecure thats why i stopped eating i pounded makeup on even if we werent going on a date just to feel pretty at home"

Her face cheeks were stained with eyeliner i looked at her sad, worried, and dissapointed "My cupcake please dont think like that" i gave her a warm smile "You are pretty with or without makeup" "Fat or skinny tall or short you are as beautiful as the sun to me Yn"

L cupped your face "No matter what features you may have ill always admire them and love you for who you are"

"Thank you L your words meant alot to me"She smiled it was true smile.I kissed her face a few times "I love you Yn please cheer up ive been worried about you my little cupcake" "Would you like something to eat?"

"Yes please that would be nice" Yn said As she wiped her makeup off.
"Ok ill prepare you a good meal" i said smiling again L and Yn walked into the kitchen Yn watched L.Hugging him from behide as he cooked he was quite skilled at cooking.Even though he never took the time to learn always being busy as the world's greatest detective and Yn's husband.