1 - Cast|Meeting

Omniscient 

"Woohoo!" Casey screamed as her and Fatima walked into the villa, "Are we the first ones to arrive?"

"Omg there's wine!" Fatima was so excited, "Let's pop it open!" Casey said as her and Fatima made their way to the bar.

"Okay what's your name and where are you from?" Fatima asked Casey.

"I'm Fatima, I am from Tennessee but I've recently moved to Atlanta. I'm 28, what about you?"

"I'm Cassandra but everyone calls me Cass or Casey, I'm from the Bahamas and I'm 27." Just then another girl arrives.

"Hi ladies!!" She was short, Carmel skinned, with big curly hair just like Fatima's. "Omg I know you!" Fatima pointed out.

"Yes most people do, haha Im Caro I was on season 2!" She admitted, "Omg that's so cool!" Casey expressed.

Caro poured her glass of Champagne and introduced herself to the lady's. "Yes im Caro and I'm from Nevada, I'm 26!"

"I love your hair," Fatima says, "Twinning," she adds bouncing her curls. Both girls had curls but had also packed some wigs.

"So what's your guys type?" Casey asked the girls as they sat on the stools. "I'm going to be honest I don't have one but I prefer tall."

"Same here I just want tall with blonde hair." Casey said after Caro, "Well I prefer everybody black," the ladies laughed at Tima.

"We're here!" Two more ladies joined them, "OMG HI!" Casey said first.

The two new ones joined and they hugged the fellow girls, "Hi everyone im Bianca!"
"I'm Savannah!"

"You girls are stunning," Fatima complemented, "So introduce yourself let us know!!" Caro squealed.

"We'll im Bianca but everyone calls me B, im originallly from NYC but I moved to Las Vegas last summer and I'm 29,"

"I'm Sav, I'm from Mississippi born and raised, my birthday is on the leap year so you know what that means."

"Every four years? Dang," Casey spoke, "I celebrate the 29th so I'd say 23," Savannah added.

"So what's y'all type?" Bianca asked, "everyone black." , "Tall, blonde hair." , "Tall."

"Well mines is asian, I love Asian men!" Bianca gushed, "I like anyone,"

•••

THE GIRLS

cassandra boonstra

cassandra boonstra . 27

 27