8 - america's choice

bold - narrator
italic - confessional

"OH THANK GOODNESS THE ISLANDEDS ARE RUNNING IN SLOW MOTION BECAUSE IT GIVES ME TIME TO TELL YOU CAROS FEELING ILL AND WILL SIT OUT TODAYS GAME,"

*music plays

Tre was hosting due to Caro's absence and he was so excited to be in charge of the game.

He never got to on his season, so it was fun to try new stuff on the new season he was now on.

"Islanders welcome to America's favorite game, 'social bingo' baby!" He told them all.

"I never got to do this my season, this is lit!" - Tre

Everyone sat in there couples waiting for him to explain, from left to right or was Zac and Fatima, then Bianca and Nate.

After them it was Daniel and Heather who had a surprisingly great connection so far. It shocked everyone even Savannah at home on her couch.

After them sitting at the end was Jacob and Casey.

"Lags 11, Lags 11." Tre yelled out as he held the ball he had just rolled out up in the air so they could see.

After he read it aloud, "blank is so underrated yet it's so hot, what you got Daniel." Tre pointed in his direction.

'Me' he broadcasted his board making everyone laugh, he's so full of himself.  Heather laughed slightly pushing his arm.

I love Dan's confidence cause boy was I not thinking him at all, but he is very handsome - Heather

Zac & Fatima : Jacob
Nate & Bianca : Jacob
Jacob & Casey : Nate

"Jacob!" He removed the placket and yelled, Jaccob smiled doing a queen like wave causing the other to laugh.

"Next one, abigail_r is it just me or is there something off about blank she's so stone cold- so what?" Bi asked

"Stone cold," Tre repeated and they a lokked at each other mainly the girls knowing immediately who it was to the public.

Daniel & Heather : Casey
Zac & Fatima : "Casey, sorry cass!" Fatima said with a pout and Casey just shrugged with a slight nod.

Nate & Bianca : Casey

"I mean I wasn't going to say myself but now since everyone says I'm stone cold i guess I'd say Casey," Cazey said with a chuckle.

She honestly felt offended since she was the most cheerful one of all since the beginning, she didn't understand it.

"I love you," Heather dragged out when her and Daniel's board was flipped, Casey gave her a sassy duck face.

Tre took off the placket, and just like they suspected Casey's name was written in bold letters across the white platform.

"I think I'm cheerful but hey," - Casey

"THEYRE PROBABLY BASING THEIR OPINIONS OF THE COMMENTS IN YOUR CONFESSIONALS CASS."

"@shabeefa49 if black can ever crawl from under her thumb we might be able to see him,"

There was ouu's and ahh's all around, Zac immediately put his head down with a laugh as Fatima wrote on their board.

Everyone wrote Zac on their board and he playfully flicked off everyone with his ring finger as they all just laughed at his antics.

T's thumbs are way too small I'd never be able to fit under there - Zac