19 - casa amor 5

"You all know why I'm here." Arielle spoke as she stood infront of the OG girls and the Casa Amor
Boys.

"Yes," Fatima laughed at how Arielle always said that no matter what.  "Tonight there will be a recoupling, girls you have a big decision to make."

"I'm going to ask you one by one if you want to stick with your current partner who's been living in Casa or recouple with one of the boys."

"The boys from casa amor have been given the same decision." She explained further before beginning. "Caro im going to start with you." She spoke.

"Before Casa Amor you were coupled up with Tre, if you both choose to be single at this coupling you can pick up right where you left off. Or has someone new caught your eye?" Caro released a deep breath.

She then began to speak, "From day one Tre has been my ride or die, plus my bestfriend. In my eyes I feel we are strong and we can overcome whatever took place during Casa. So I will be staying single." Fatima squeezed her hand.

Finally Tre came walking down the stairs and his arm went out. Caro turned her face and Fatima held her hand tighter.

He came down and Arielle began to clap, Caro turned and her smile grew huge. "Tre you've decided to remain single, why?"

"Because I know whatever was in Casa is no match for what I have here." He said with a grin before playfully strutting to Caro.

"I missed you." , "I missed you more Roro." She giggled hugging him tightly, they kissed before sitting down.

Next girl to stand was Heather, "Heather you were coupled up with Daniel, now is your chance to stay single or recouple with a Casa boy."

"I saw some stuff that in the real world I would immediately leave for." She started with causing the girls to shake their heads.

"However im going to stick with Daniel because I feel like we can work out whatever happened and what went down behind each other's backs."

"So I'm staying single," Derek looked at her weirdly before lowly laughing with Josh. Daniel came down quickly.

"Woah there Dan." Arielle joked. "I'm sorry I just got excited." He bounced up and down and Heather laughed.

She knew it, "Daniel you've chosen to stay single even after you were enjoying Casa with Breanna, why is that?"

"To be honest Casa is like Vegas with a wife, you go to Vegas and have your little fun at he casinos and stuff but once you get home, YOUR HOME. Heather is my home."

Heather placed her hand over her chest with her head leaning down a little, she let out a cough covering up her cries.

Daniel walked down to her and hugged her tightly kissing all over her face, "I still have a bone to pick with y-" they cut themselves off realizing they were in sync talking.

They both laughed as Arielle smiled at the couple, "Next Kyra, you and Nate were recently coupled up but you have a choice remain single or recouple."

"I have chose to recouple and I'd like to recouple with this boy because over my time here I've never connected better with anyone but him."

"The boy Id like to recouple and bring back to the villa is Sergio." Sergio slapped his hands together smiling. "Alright!" He chanted.

He came over and spun her in the air before kissing her forehead then lips. The two sat down. "Sergio are you surprised?"

"A little but kind of not, we discussed it but she told me she hadn't come to a final decision." He explained and Arielle nodded.

Nate came back down and he was also recoupled with Riley, the same girl he was in the video with. "Nate you've recoupled why?"

"I felt a connection and I went for it." He explained simply before going to take his seat when he was told

"Next Bianca, you were coupled up with Zac on a friendship basis. However you've been put in Casa and have a choice to recouple or remain single."

"I've been here since the beginning, and being here since the beginning and not having a reliable partner on week 3 only means one thing." Fatima sighed.

Her and Caro dreaded this moment, "It means im not making progress, so I'd like to remain single." She informed Arielle.

"You do realize if Zac returns coupled up you will be in danger of being removed from the island?" She nodded.

Soon after Zac came down hand and hand with the same girl from the video. Fatima's eyes widened as her heart felt like it stopped.

Zac immediately looked at her, he let go of Ambers hand and ran to Fatima. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around him.

They began to kiss passionately forgetting all about everyone "Uh uhm!" Arielle playfully fake coughed causing them to pull apart.

Fatima chuckled hopping down, Zac let go of her waist and whispered 'production' in her ear and she nodded getting the memo.

"Zac wow, that was some kiss." Arielle told him as he made his way back to Amber apologizing for the outburst.

"I apologize I was just so excited to see her." He spoke, Arielle looked between him and Bianca. "Zac you have chosen to recouple, why?"

"Honestly I don't even know, I assumed that Bi would because she's been like in friendship couples so I wanted to be coupled up as well so I won't be sent home, sorry Bi." She shrugged kind of happy.

Zac and Amber went to take their seats and he sat right beside Fatima while Amber sat on the other side of him awkwardly.

"Last but not least Fatima, im going to assume you'd like to remain single but I may be wrong so let us know your decision."

Fatima thought about it. "I'd like to remain single." She said simply, soon after Yamen came strutting down with some white blonde.

"Well Yamen, explain to us why you decided to recouple?" She asked not surprised. "I mean look at Penelope, she gorgeous." He boasted.

"Congratulations Islanders, you've completed the ultimate challenge of Casa Amor. Josh, Que, Derek, Breanna & Taylor. You have not been chosen and you must leave the villa. You have thirty minutes to pack up and say your goodbyes."

Arielle disappeared from the villa and they were left to say there goodbyes. They hugged the boys goodbye and sent them off back to their hometowns.

Tendon was high in the villa and the girls wanted to know how and why.