17 - casa amor 3

a/n : it's day 4 even though it says 3. by the way this is the og girls side.

After dinner, everyone walked out to the garden to chill and found a blow-up projector screen on the opposite side of the pool.

They had won the raunchy race against the other islanders yesterday but the other islanders won the kiss or diss challenge today.

They had to choose which islanders kissed. It was surprising for Fatima because so many kisses too place that she had no clue of.

And still the only one she had was during a challenge when she kissed Que, and she had also kissed Derek unfortunately.

Five daybeds were arranged to face this screen, bearing pillows, blankets, and assorted snacks. "Movie night!" Kyra grinned.

She grabbed Sergio and pulled him onto one of the daybeds. Fatima scrunched her face as she received a text.

"Close, Caro." Her expression turned sour as she read ahead. "Islanders- tonight you will be shown what your other half has really been up to when they think the cameras aren't on. #Loyaltea #HiddenCameras."

As Fatima finished her announcement, their stomachs began to turn. Josh put a friendly hand on Caro's back and guided her to a daybed.

He could see the anxiety filling the pit of her stomach. But she told herself she had nothing to worry about; she had been loyal, and Tre would know that.

Behind them, a producer messed with the projector until the first scene aired in front of us. The screen showed Dan.

He was laying on his back beside a blonde-haired girl dressed in a boho-style outfit. She was very pretty, Heather thought to herself.

The two of them were staring up at the night sky as Daniel pointed out different constellations. "And if you look closely, you can see the Aries constellation. Oh, shoot. There's a cloud coming to cover up the Hamal star. Guess we've gotta find another one,"

Dan said. The girl reached over and grabbed Daniel's hand in her own. He squeezed it back. "Tell me about the Lipsius constellation," she said sweetly.

"Lipsius? There is no lip- oh!" Dan smiled over at her and kissed her on the grass, his eyes closing in delight as her light pink lips matched up with his.

After a moment, Dan broke the kiss and rested his forehead against hers. "I love-" The video stopped abruptly before Daniel could finish his sentence.

Heather stood angrily from her daybed. "What?" She yelled at the screen, her voice cracking as the presence of tears became certain.

"What does he love? Who does he love?" She curled her fingers into fists and buried her face in her hands. She took a deep breath, like she wanted to continue, but could only emit a sob.

Everyone's heart broke simultaneously for Heather, but the producers carried on to the next victim.

A new couple flashed on the screen, what appeared to be Yamen on a date with a beautiful blonde. He held her hand across the top of the table, keeping it safe in his palm like a treasured gem.

Rose petals were scattered around them neatly, and their glasses were bone dry. The bottomless champagne on the table had finally been drained.

"I think you're the most beautiful girl... I've ever laid eyes on," Yamen said, talking through an alcohol-induced burp.

His eyes drooped heavily; Fatima had never seen anyone this drunk on Love Island. The producers must've had to break some rules to get him to talk.

"Oh stop," the blonde smirked and rested her chin on the palm of her free hand. "Tell me, would you consider taking me back to the villa?"