13 - ranking goodbyes.

The islanders woke up the an empty bed, the same one that Casey was in. "Do you guys think she walked?" Nate asked for the 5th time.

"We don't know Nate." Caro snapped accidentally, "My apologizes, I just dont understand why you keep saying that."

"You right im sorry," Nate said after, they finally got up and did their morning routine. They made it downstairs and there was a note in the kitchen.

"HEY HERES A NOTE!" Heather and Yamen yelled out being the first to see it, the other islanders made their way over.

Hey everyone it's Cass. Yes I've left Nate don't keep repeating it. I'm sorry that I left without saying goodbye but I couldn't bare to see you all. I just want you all to know that I am happy with my decision. I felt Jacob leaving was my fault so I wouldn't be at peace with myself being there without him. I'm probably somewhere laid up with him as y'all are reading this and I am at peace with that. I found my soulmate and we might not have made it to the end or even through half but I'm happy. I love you all, Heather thanks for being my bestfriend. I can't wait to see you all on the other side. xo cass.

the islanders sat around for some time talking about Casey's leave, after a while they drifted to the next topic when Caro got a text.

"I GOT A TEXT!" She shouted to gather them all together. "Islanders it's time to play ranking, get to the floor front and get your lips ready
#1-10 #hurtfeelings"

The islanders went to change into the golden swimsuits that were laying out on their beds. After they made it to their destination and the game began.

Kyra and Yamem were tasked with presenting the challenge, reading out the statements for which they would then have to guess the top three couples in each category.

"Top three hottest couples." "Zac and Fatima definitely have to be up there." Bianca said. "I think then it's Caro and Tre."

"Then Danielle and Heather." T wasn't about to complain about taking first spot, though she suspected Zac was pulling the weight for them in that category.

"Third is Bianca and Nate, second Caro and Tre, first Zac and Fatima." They all smiled as they share kisses, stepping down from the platform.

I'm punching in this relationship. T is definitely the most beautiful girl I've ever met. - Zac

"The top three most intelligent couples." "Bianca and Nate." That one was a given but the rest of took some some deliberating.

"Tima and Zac I suggest." "Fatima is carrying me on that one." Zac commented.

We placed Caro and Tre first, Bianca and Nate second and then Zac and Fatima third. "The answer is Fatima and Zac third, Caro and Tre second and then first Bianca and Nate,"

"Top three most argumentative couples." "I think Daniel and Heather are definitely up there." Nate put forward his argument.

"I think you two could be up there as well." Caro said about Nate and Bianca. "I think you two could be up there though because of all the Kyra stuff." Nate argued back.

"What does that have to do with anything? It was a kiss in a challenge!" Kyra added in causing Nate to back down.

"Maybe Zac and Fatima." Yamen commented. "Last time I check we rarely argue infront of everyone so check yourself." They went for Dan and Heath first,