21 - recoupling

2 days later

it was another recoupling snd once again the islanders were stressed out making decisions last minute. "Nate stop." Riley laughed pushing Nate.

"Nope." He picked her up by her legs and she squealed, he ran out the bathroom and tossed her on the bed.

Buanca, Yamen, Tre and Caro laughed loudly at the site. "Y'all are chaotic." Caro spoke as she watch Penelope snatch her lashes from Nate.

"I promise." Yamen laughed along with her, Pen laid across the bed exhausted then all of a sudden punched Nate then ran.

I swear Nate and Riley are the funniest in the villa, they are always fighting - Caro

I don't know who's more chaotic Nate and Rils or Heather am Daniel - Yamen

Down in the kitchen Pen, Kyra and Fatima were discussing gym adequate. "I feel like don't come to the gym without showering." Kyra spoke.

"Exactly, I had a friend who did that once and I always asked her why don't you just shower before because the smell gets worse if you don't." Pen said.

"I swear and I also feel like don't be on one thing for too long, if you're on the treadmill for 30 minutes and someone else needs it get off." Fatima explained.

The girls nodded again, "Another thing that bugs me is people with bad bedequate. That's erks me so badly." Penelope explained. "Examples?"

"Ouu I got one, someone who eats in the bed. Ohh that bothers me so bad then they don't dust the sheets after." Kyra cringed thinking of Cashel.

"Oh okay, well I hate a cover hogger, like you're not the only one that's cold." Fatima explained. Her mom did that so often.

"My biggest one is someone who sleeps in bed with their outside clothes or like pants and a hoodie. Like howwww?" Pen dragged out causing them to laugh.

"What y'all chatting about?" Amber joined them in the kitchen. "People with bad bedequate." Penelope informed her.

Amber looked to Fatima and gave her a glare, the two of them were still at odds. Fatima and Zac had been sleeping on the day bed as they said They were.

Anyways in yesterdays challenge Amber decided to be funny because she knew she was coupled up with Zac and Fatima wasn't.

They played a game where the girls had to go through a obstacle course to save the boy they were coupled up with but Fatima and Bianca got to choose theirs.

Amber did the absolute most, her and zac had to kiss at the end so she pushed him on the fake car and tried to kiss him all extra but he wasn't with it.

They pecked then she slipped her tongue in and he accidentally pushed her but played it off by grabbing her before she flew back.

When Fatima went she chose Zac as well and she showed out. She had Zac at attention, and for their kiss she made sure to jump on him and they kissed forcefully and passionately.

Bianca chose Nate only because that was the only boy she was familiar with, their kiss was short and sweet and Riley felt no way about It.

"Oh and I also dislike when people drool like that creeps me out so bad because why is your slob on me?" They all laughed at Pen.

She was hilarious to be honest. "I GOT A TEXT!" Riley yells out as her and the other run downstairs excitedly. Everyone knew what today was.