𝗢𝗢𝟭, 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗧

CHAPTER ONE.
my bitch roll my blunt

"...she my best friend, yeah we not a couple...
the way she do that shit, she make it look simple...
baby, tell me what you wanna do..."

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛,
penelope wants to post a simple
picture of david and herself on
her instagram to tease her
supporters...

and

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘,
penelope knows that she's placing
pressure on the situation but
continues despite her growing
attraction for david...

PENELOPE REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE LET HIM STAY OVER, but it was too late now. it was ten in the morning, and he was in her bed in his boxers. david sat between her legs with his head leaning on her stomach as he rolled up. nellie felt the need to either call everything off or just get this boy out of her house. it felt like this would end up blossoming into something more than she wanted.

this wasn't the first time that nellie let him sleep over since they were best friends for years. yet, every time she did let him sleep over, towards the end, nellie would start to think about how it wasn't right to be attracted to her best friend, especially not one she was already sleeping with.

nellie absentmindedly played with david's hair as she watched what was playing on the tv. david always liked when nellie played with his hair—it calmed him down. she had started playing with it more when they first became close friends, which was around the same time that david started to crush on nellie.

the "best-friends-with-benefits" was a fairly recent dynamic—it had gone on for, give or take six months. it gave david an outlet for his feelings toward the girl, despite her denying almost all of his advances. nellie liked the sex and the fact that it was with someone she trusted, but she'd never admit that she only continued because she liked being close to david.

no one close to either dd or nellie knew that they hooked up frequently. people around them knew the bare minimum, which was that they had someone to call to keep their beds warm. people always pried since nellie's fame and david's growing popularity in the music world.

though, nellie was always known to do very out-there things, especially on her socials. that was probably the reason she decided to take a picture of how dd was laying on her. she leaned up to show david the picture. "can i post it?" the girl asked since it would be pretty messed up to post a photo of david shirtless without him knowing.