O8 | TALK

chapter eight
【 TALK. 】

❝ give me a run for my money
there is nobody — no one to outrun me
so give me a run for my money
sippin' bubbly, feelin' lovely, livin' love
just love me, i wanna be with you...❜

IN WHICH...
nellie  knows    she   has
to    talk  about  it   but
she   doesn't    know   when 
or   where  to   bring  it   up
to  david  nor  can   she  guess
what   he's    gonna    say... 

FOUR DAYS LATER

FOUR DAYS LATER

NELLIE AND DAVID WERE IN A STATE OF NORMAL, IN their own unconventional way. they didn't talk about it, but there was a lets-not-talk-about-it-until-we-really-have-to attitude between them.

despite the intensifying dysfunction, nellie and david continued to fuck. david would come over in the late hours but never slept over. it left nellie crushed when she woke up in her bed alone but she knew it was her fault. the first morning of waking up alone, she knew that she needed to say something.

6:35pm
in buba's car

nellie had zoned out in the car thinking about what to say to david. the group was about to start filming a car video with buba (we gon pretend he still cool bc im lazy and dont wanna find another video to use and this is my favorite video of ddot and dd) so while all the others spoke, nellie was almost hiding in the corner of the car and it was starting to concern david.

christie and ddot had tried to get nellie into the conversation but she just kept dropping out of it. eventually, they choose to let her join by herself. david turned to look over his seats at the girl who sat behind him. "pen, you alright?" he said which made nellie look up quickly. "i'm just tired. imma be alright."

before dd could say anything else, buba yoked him up by his tank top—"are you the real dd gzzz?!" dd tried to fight back against the older boy.

"yo bro—" david was about to say something slick when he heard nellie and christie laugh. he looked down at his hands thinking to just play it off. "you made me bleed bro."

dd mugged christie and nellie who now began to laugh at the saddened voice that dd had. ddot started to chuckle as both girls began to slap each other as they laughed. darrian was between them and got some of the blind hits.

david tried to keep his grimace but couldn't fight the smile growing on his face. when it came to the two girls, darrian and david couldn't help but enjoy when they were happy or laughing.

"i'll slap the shit out you." dd made his angry bird face towards buba. only for buba to put his face closer to dd and taunt him. dd shoved buba back.

to lighten the mood and distract, darrian pushed his body to the front of the car and flashed his new chain. it had him and christie's initials combined. christie had an identical one on, along with her notti and edot chain.