𝗢𝗢𝟰, 𝗦𝗟𝗨𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥

CHAPTER FOUR.
slumped together

"... i don't think they know
how could they know?...
i don't think they know the
truth, say it ain't so..."

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛,
penelope almost overhears david
confess his love for the girl the
morning after the party...

PENELOPE wakes up from
the night after the party and
almost witnesses DAVID
confessing his love for the girl...

and

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘,
the family theorizes about who
penelope is hiding but the
supporters of penelope are
on to her as well...

"NELL AND DD IS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW. LOOK!" DARRIAN'S loud ass voice chimed from the direction of penelope's door. the girl mentally grimaced since she didn't have enough energy to move, let alone, make a sound. penelope had a pounding headache and her best friend's voice wasn't doing justice.

"why those little kids laid up in the bed together like that?! where's they parents?!" noti yelled through the phone. nellie managed to make a grumbling noise and yanked the covers up over her head.

"yo, ma, chill..." david grumbled lowly as he pulled penelope a little closer to him. penelope was laying on david's chest and had realized she hit david in the chin when she pulled the covers over her head. "and dot, bro, get out. we tryna sleep."

david's arms wrapped around nellie tighter as darrian tried to get noti off the phone. nellie didn't want to move and mess up her chance of falling back to sleep. it was really hard since ddot decided to fully come into her room full and sit on her couch.

"imma talk to you later, my heart." ddot said loudly before he hung up on noti. nellie tiredly groaned and moved her head so she could feel the bottom of dd's chin on her head. "noti wants all of us to come to make a video."

dd began to run his hands up and down nellie's sides to lull her back to sleep. david usually did it after they had sex while they cuddled to put her to sleep. it seemed that once again it worked.

"when?" david questioned lowly, hoping not to wake nellie. david froze for a moment to make sure that nellie's breathing evened out once again.

"next week or something — he said whenever we're free." darrian turned off his phone to look at his friend. he made sure that he lowered his voice.