𝗢𝗢𝟮, 𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗞 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 / 𝗗𝗢𝗢 𝗪𝗢𝗣 (𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚)

CHAPTER TWO.
part one of 'risk for love'
doo wop (that thing)

 part one of 'risk for love'doo wop (that thing)

"...i pray that my past ain't ahead of me, when
i'm in love, i love heavily if you betray me,
you dead to me... i disrespect you respectfully
i got some partners who left this earth, maybe
the pain made a better me, just know that they
secrets is kept with them..."

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛,
penelope admits her love for
david to her best friend and
christianna gives her advice...

and

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘,
penelope overthinks a situation
that definitely has an easy fix...

"I WANNA KNOW EVERYTHING THAT YOU'LL TELL ME." CHRISTIE spoke as she came into nellie's room. christie looked like she had just woke up. the girl was in colorful fuzzy pajama pants with a hoodie that was big on her.

penelope sat on her bed as she watched a random show. the girl had just got out of the shower and david left an hour ago. penelope ended up cleaning her room and changing her sheets before then she got bored and called christianna to come over. it was only a five or less minute walk from christie's house to nellie's, unlike the twenty minute walk to the reyes house.

"no hi, hello, good morning?" penelope said to herself as christianna began to make herself comfortable. the girl dropped her sleepover bag and took off her hoodie before she walked over to nellie.

"hi my love." christie smiled, hugging nellie. penelope pulled christie down on top of her in the hug. christie shrieked and laughed as did nellie. "i missed you!"

"i missed you too!" the girls had hung out yesterday before david had came over but it didn't change a thing. "you brought food?"

"of course i did."

"so...you and your man." christie asked, while both girls were fucking up their breakfast. christie had gotten nellie a bacon-egg-and-cheese while she had a chopped cheese. "the world wants to know."

"he's not my man..." nellie answered as she opened her similar bag. the curly haired girl continued with a smile on her face. "it's not too serious...we mostly just fuck, talk, and smoke. he's fine as hell though and he takes care of me like brings me food and stuff to make my day."

"why isn't he your man?! he sounds too good."

"you know i don't do relationships like that after the shit with daniella..."