𝗢𝗢𝟯, 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗦 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

CHAPTER THREE.
failed girls night

"... gave you a chance and some
dopamine... criticize me all you
want but i'm always gonna be
where you are..."

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛,
penelope goes to a party with
christianna to help get her mind
off of david — but is he ever off
her mind completely?

and

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘,
penelope has to end her and
christianna's night early due to
her lightweight friend...

10PM

"NELLIE, WHERE WE AT MAMA?" CHRISTIE asked in a video of her, before she turned the camera towards penelope. the view showed nellie and her outfit, which was a white cropped tee with black cargos and her black cat 4s. nellie smiled at the camera wrapping her arm over christie's shoulder, as she pulled the girl into her. nellie was taller than christie by a few so nellie's large curly hair fell over christie's head.

"WE OUTSIDEEEE!" nellie grabbed the phone from christie, flipping the camera to show off christie's outfit which was a pair of oversized black jeans with a black cropped long sleeve with her rick owens sneakers. christie smiled, putting her hands under her chin.

"we bout to get litttttt!" christie yelled, covering her camera with her hand. the video ended with laughter from both girls, while darrian stared at his phone unamused.

when darrian watched the video for a fourth time, it finally caught david's attention. "bro, what are you watchin'?" the dominican boy leaned over to see what was on darrian's screen.

"chris story. her and nellie goin' somewhere." darrian explained. david went to sit next to darrian and watch the video. they both re-watched the first video and then the next one was a tiktok of the two girls from before they left the house.

'siren challenge - original sound'