O9 | LOVE &WAR [part one]

"okay, hold up, wait a minute
all good just a week ago..."

CHAPTER NINE
【  LOVE & WAR 】
part one

CHAPTER NINE【  LOVE & WAR 】part one

"girl, why is you lyin'...
sorry i'm just scared of the future..."

IN WHICH...

PENELOPE fucks everything up and DAVID doesn't know what happened plus we learnthat all of the ALAMILLA famhas terrible timing

up and DAVID doesn't know
what happened plus we learn
that all of the ALAMILLA fam
has terrible timing...

PENELOPE WOKE UP TO HER PHONE nonstop buzzing. she groaned since she had just fell asleep after dd and everybody left. when she picked up her phone she was she was tagged in countless posts. this was normal when she was in either buba and noti's videos but to this extent, no.

she opened instagram to see a post of a screenshot of her and david when they were talking about plans for after. she didn't notice how involuntarily she smiled around him, or how noticeably david was looking at her lips or how she was looking at his, but their fans noticed.

penelope scrolled through a few and even liked a few of them. she ignored the larger conspiracies the supporters came up with and turned off her notifications.

she went to messages and saw that in the group chat she had with omari and christie they were making fun of some of the boys and christie's opps responses towards the countless 'Are Drill rapper #ddosama and Influencer #nelliealamilla dating?' posts.

penelope didn't feel like answering them yet, so instead she did her morning routine: brush her teeth, used the bathroom, and washed her face. she went back to her bed and turned on some music on the tv only to check her phone and see dd texted her.