chapter 1

"Va se $21.25" said Esperanza sliding the food towards him.

"Aquí están 25, mantén el cambio princesa" said the old business man.

Esperanza pursed her lips and took the money. He looked at her with a smirked and winked before he left. She looked back at him with disgust.

That was the last customer, and it was currently around midnight. So she was I charged in closing.

She locked all doors and wiped down all the tables.

After she was done, she head to the back to count all her tips and double checked if everything was locked and cleaned.

Esperanza left and entered her beaten up van. And drove to her and tias apartment.

Once she got home, she saw her Tia sleeping on the couch, with her mouth wide open, and the TV playing familia peluche. Esperanza tip toes to her Tia, turns off the TV, and covers her aunt with a knitted blanket that was on the couch arm.

Esperanza enters her room and throws her purses on her bed. It was all dark in her room and the only thing that was on were her her fairy lights that were traced around her bed frame.

As Esperanza unhooks her bra, she lets out a small huff. Esperanza changed a T-shirt and booty shorts. It was mid summer and very hot. After doing her routine in the bathroom, she turns on her fan that attached to her window.

Esperanza again let's put a huff and goes under her covers and falls asleep.

Hola guapas
So this is first ever story I'm writing. Yeah so pls give me tips or ideas because idk what I'm doing.
Pero Feliz días de los Reyes 🤴
A.R