chapter 2

"Ya cállate puto" says Esperanza as she hits her alarm clock. Esperanza gets up from her bed and makes her way to the bathroom. She was so tired she almost fell asleep while brushing her teeth.

Esperanza got into her uniform and did her hair. Her Tia was in the kitchen making huevos de el mexicana.

"Anza por que te levantas tan temprano?" Said her Tia. "Hoy estoy en abrir la restaurante." said Esperanza as goes to grab a plate.

"Anza tu ya sabes que a mi no me gustas que trabajas allí." said her Tia in a disappointing tone. "Ya se Tia, pero es para mis papás." Said esperanza while she chews on the huevos.

"Shit." Esperanza looked at her watch and realized she was going to be late.

"Tia, tengo que irme." She says standing up but still shoving the food in her mouth.

"Anza." her Tia said in a demanding voice. "Con mucho cuidado. Llame cuando llegues. Pero con CUIDAD esperanza"

"Claro, Tía" said esperanza, then gives a kiss on the check to her Tia.

Esperanza runs to her room, grabs her purse and heads outs. Since it was only 5:30 am, no one was really in the city.

Once she go to Mi Pueblo (the place she works) she started opening up. Esperanza of course played music since she was all by herself. She played Se Les Voy A Dar a Orta by Jenni Rivera  on the tv that was in the corner of the ceiling.

Esperanza started singing as she unlocked all the doors. Esperanza went to the back to get a broom and her singing because louder.

Esperanza started to dance with the broom as if it was a microphone. She slowly unclips the clip in her hair. Her hair felled downed her shoulders nice and wavy. Esperanza closed her eyes,

"Fue tu gusto y va partí....Se Las voy a dar a Otro-ay Dios mío!"

Hola guapas
Hope y'all doing good. Maybe posting another one today.
A.R