Chapter 10

Esperanza was over the top wasted.

Esperanza had been taking any shots that were given to her and dancing on who ever she can. All memo did was look.

"Memo come on let's dance bby!" Says Esperanza all drunk she couldn't even keep still. "Yep that's it let go." memo said demanding before throwing her over her shoulders.

Esperanza laughing hysterically, until they left the party. Memo puts her down and she slaps his chest. "Memo, por Que" Esperanza said with furrowing eyebrows. Esperanza all the sudden falls o top of memo due to her dizziness.

"Ya vámonos" memo says and carry's her bridal style to the car.

Once they got into the car, memo place her into the car, Esperanza grabs his face and starts kissing him sloppy and dirty. Esperanza tried pull up her dress until memo pulled away, pulled down her shorts and shuts the door.

Since Esperanza house was too far away memo drove to his house instead.

The whole car ride Esperanza was talking nonsense. Esperanza began with how torta are better than hamburgers. And then she started fighting with memo on how horchata was better than Jamaica. 

Once they arrive to memo huge house, Esperanza got out of the car and began walking to the door trying her best not to fall. Memo threw Esperanza purse over his shoulders and ran to Esperanza.

As memo opened the door, Esperanza grabbed the walls and began going upstairs holding on the rails. Memo was in the kitchen making a tea and looking for a blanket and towel.

Esperanza went to a room and into a bathroom. Esperanza closed her eyes and began taking off her clothing. She turns on the shower faucet and entered. When all the sudden her vision went pitch causing her to pass out.

Memo heard a loud thump and immediately went running upstairs. "Esperanza!"

Esperanza was blacked out on the floor.

"Esperanza!" Memo yelled and try's to wake her up. Esperanza does wake up but unstable.

As memo tried to get her out and him still fully clothed and wet. "No I want to shower, no memo déjame" Esperanza said whining.

Every time memo picked her up she would hit him and he eventually gave up. He had no choice but get in the shower with her.

Memo left Esperanza on the shower floor. He began removing his clothes only leaving his boxers. Memo thought it was little werid if he was fully nude.

Esperanza was sitting on the shower floor saying a bunch stupid stuff but with her eyes shut.

Memo takes a deep breath and slowly steps in the shower. Memo respectfully grabs her by her armpits and tries to make her stand. He threw her arms around his neck snd his arms around his waist.

While memo was washing her back, Esperanza slightly opened her eyes and began kissing memo on the lips. It was sloppy until memo pulled away.

Memo was staring into her eyes admiring her features. Even if her eyes were puffy, lipstick  smeared off and mascara drooping, memo thought she was most the beautiful person on human earth.

Memo reaches behind him and turns off the showers. Esperanza tries her best to stay stable but she can't.

Memo slowly lifts her up and places her on the toilet seat. Esperanza ended up falling asleep.

Memo begun freaking out in silence because he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable even if she asleep. 

Before even going near Esperanza he quickly changed his boxers.

Once again he took a deep breath and began looking for a towel to dry Esperanza.

Memo went on his knees and began drying Esperanza. He slowly started dabbing her neck and making her sure every part of her body was dry. After he was done drying he wrapped the towel around her body and went downstairs to get her purse.

He went back upstairs and realize she only brought a underwear and makeup wipes. "Shit."

Memo slowly puts on her underwear trying his best not look at her private. He then looks in his closet for clothes. Memo dressed her in his old jersey and sweats that barely fitted her. He took one makeup wipe and began wiping away the smeared makeup.

Memo carries her bridal style as he flings open the door with his back.

Memos room was dark and all you could hear was rain and thunder.

Memo walks towards his bed and opens his sheet covers with the hand that was under her thighs. He peacefully places her and tucks her in.

Memo then runs his hand through his hairs and goes back into the bathroom to change.

He walks back to see Esperanza and kneel down to het. He tucks her hair behind her ear and gives her a slow and small kiss on the head.

As memo turned off the bathroom light and was about to exit his room. "Wait" esperanza said as her voice crack.

Memo looks back with a pitiful look. "Quédate, pls memo" Esperanza said sounding hopeless.

Memo walks to the other side of the bed and makes himself  comfortable.

All the sudden he hears Esperanza sniffling and slightly crying. He pulls her by her waist and puts her head on his chest. One hand on her head and the other around her waist.

"No te vayas memo por favors no te vayas" Esperanza said crying into her his chest. "Nunca."

Hola guapas.
Guys I'm so sorry but I'm on spring break so most likely I'm going to update again I promised.
A.R