chapter 17

Esperanza was waiting for memo in the back.

"Iralooo mira que guapo" Esperanza hollered at memo once she saw him. Memo blushing like a little girl.

Memo grabbed her by the waist as Esperanza puts her hands around her neck. "Porque no me hablas en la mañana" "es que me me levante temprano y te iba llamada pero como nunca despiertas temprano." "Eso también"

They just stood there looking at eachothers eyes and admiring each other.

Memo pulls her waist closer and begans kissing her lips as if there's no tomorrow. Exploring her mouth like if it was world tour.

He pulls away to catch a breath. "Bien" he grabs her hand and making there way to the bus. Since there entrance in the back as well they use the back one for then no one would see them.

Once they enter the bus memo sits on one of the seats and pulling Esperanza on his lap. "Eres muy bonita mi amor" memo mumbles against her neck before kissing it.

                               -smut warning-

Memo starts untucking her shirt and taking it off leaving her only in a bra.  After taking off her shirt he began kissing her lips again.

Esperanza wanted to be in charge this time since he was in charge the last time they did it. Esperanza began kissing memo with aggression. She began rubbing her private up and down on his thing. Memo knew what she doing.

He grabbed her hips pushing her private harder on him. She begans hovering over him as memo rests his on the head rest. She breaks the kiss to take off his shirt.

Esperanza takes a moment to stare at his abs. She slides down in between his legs and gets on her knees. Esperanza starts tracing memos abs line with her tongue make him go wild. Grunt after grunt.

Esperanza gets to his v line and unties the tie that were on his shorts. She slowly pulls his shorts revealing his boxers and thing poking nice and high. Esperanza licks the his tip through his clothes make it wet through his boxers. "Shii a-a-Anzaa" memos eyes were squeezed shut and holding on the arm rest.

Esperanza pulls his boxers down revealing his thing. Esperanza uses her tongue to trace the veins on his things. Before taking the whole thing in her mouth h she sucks the tip then make her way to the whole thing.

Her head going up and down and her hands stroking his thing at the same time. Esperanza noticed that memo was have a hard time looking for something to hold. He tired holding on to the arm rest but it wasn't comfortable for him. As she was still sucking, one hand goes up to her hair and unties her high bun. Memo immediately grabs her hair and makes it into a ponytail. He also takes off the headband since it distributing in her face.

"Holy shii a-anza ya ya ya m-mero" Esperanza went faster and faster that memo thrusted a little bit.

Esperanza felt a twitch in her mouth. She swallows immediately. After swallowing it she licked the side of his thing making it was nice and clean.

Memo finally opens his eyes and looks down to see Esperanza looking up to him. He gets down to clean the corner of her mouth with his mouth.

"Shii eres muy buena."

                                 -end of smut-

They both get up to change.

"Memo tu cara" esperanza said rubbing her thumb on his mouth. His mouth  was completely red since of Esperanza lipstick. "Ay déjalo nadie va sabe" "mhmm ok."

"Wait quien va ir primero" Esperanza said covering her mouth with both of her hands. "Pues tú" memo said before putting on his shirt. "Ok pero por favor memo no dices nada, por fav" "no te preocupes chiquita" memo said before kissing her lips. 

Esperanza leaves the bus and goes to the back. As she tying her hair in a low messy bun She realized that the back was close and she had to enter through the main entrance. "Puto."

Esperanza does the sign of the cross before enter. She speed walks to the kitchen and lets out a big sigh.

Not even minute, memo enters. Since the food was already served everyone qas already eating. The whole team was silent and just looked at him with shocked look. Memo was wondering why everyone was so shock, but then he realized that he Esperanza headband twisted around his wrist when he lifted his hand to grabbed his fork. As well as his face being stained from Esperanza lipstick. "Iraloooo" Diego said before hitting memo on his back almost making him choked.

The whole team looked through the kitchen and watching as Esperanza was doing her lipstick with a pan as a mirror. "Did it feel good" Kevin said looking at memo. "Shut up" Memo said chugging down the horchata.

"How did feel like, was it big" Miguel said sitting on the counter and swinging his legs like a little. Esperanza stops doing her lipstick and looks at him with straight face.

She continues doing her lipstick "it was big tho." Esperanza said before laughing out loud with Miguel.

Hola guapasssss
Sooo I'm mostly likely gonna end this story because I'm going to start a Kevin Alvarez one but it's not gonna be like rn probably a max of 10 chapters left. But yeah. Hope you liked this one.
A.R