chapter 14

Esperanza wakes up to Memo snoring very loudly cussing her not to able to fall asleep anymore.

Esperanza looks for memo tshirt for she can be able to wear since she was fully naked.

Esperanza takes a shower and grabs her clothes from  her tote bag. She puts on her iconic red lipstick and puts her hair in a low bun.

Esperanza walks outside excepting for Memo to be up already. "Memo" esperanza said looking down at him. Memo was awake he just acted like he was sleeping. She gets on her knees and gives him a kiss on his jawline. Memo wakes up giggling cause he liked it when Esperanza gave in.

Esperanza gives him the are you serious look. "Ok ok mi voy a levantar" memo says sitting  up straight and putting his back on the headboard. "Memo enserio llévente" esperanza said looking at him. "Ugh ok"

He wraps a blanket around his torso and walks to the bathroom. He does his routine and gets ready for practice.

"Hoy anza" memo said while doing his curly hair routine. "Que" esperanza was sitting at memo desk watching her phone. "Puedes ir con práctica conmigo" esperanza gets up and goes to the bathroom to look at him. "Enserio?"

"Pues si, nomás es para uno hora" memo said looking at her. "Ok voy" Esperanza said as heads to the toilet to sit on the seat cover.

Admiring his beauty, Esperanza was almost falling off the toilet cause of how gorgeous he is. Memo did noticed this. "Anza tas bien" memo said making sure she was ok. "Si si nomás que ay Dios mío memo estás muy guapo." Esperanza was hitting her her lower lip and smiling. "Ya se" memo said with an attitude leave Esperanza with her mouth open.

They both end up leaving the house and heading to the practice.

Once they get to the practice. Esperanza sees everyone stretching and warming up. Memo tells her to sit where Diego girlfriends was.

"Hola !!" Diego girlfriend said loudly as she saw Esperanza. "Hola" esperanza said smiling knowing both of them would get along great. "Como te llamas" diegos girlfriend said as Esperanza took a seat next her. "Esperanza y usted". "Blanca wait tu eres la novia de Ochoa verdad?" Blanca said. "Si si y tu te Diego?" "Si si ya vamos para un anó" "Ay felicidades" "Gracias"

Blanca and Esperanza sat there until practice ended talking about everything. Blanca was telling Esperanza her whole life and Esperanza as well. Eventually Diego came where Blanca and Esperanza where because practice had ended. He saw Esperanza and gave a greeting hug and told her that memo wants to see her in the locker room. "Ooo ok blanca ya mi voy pero muchas gracias." Esperanza said getting up. "Claro mi amor hablamos más adiós mi amor." Blanca said getting up and giving her a hug and as well a kiss on cheek.

Esperanza looks for the locker room and finally find its. Esperanza enters in excepting to just see memo but ends up seeing the whole team. Half the time where shirtless the other half had towels wrapping around there torso. "Ay Dios mío sorry" esperanza said embarrassed and walks out. She puts her hand in hand forehead dying of embarrassment. Esperanza sits on the chairs that where next to the locker room waiting for memo to come out.

Some of the players came out and whistled at her when they saw her. Esperanza didn't care because she knew none of them have a chance but memo.

Memo finally comes out after almost taking an hour in there. "Por fin saltes. Que te querías quedarte o que" esperanza said looking at him. "Ya tu anza" memo said in raspy voice and grabbing her by her waist. Esperanza look the other way and having her arms on her side not hugging him but him. "No me ignorar chiquita" memo said smoothing her back up and down. Esperanza trying her best to ignore but gosh he was good.

Memo pulling her closer almost looking like Esperanza was begging for it since her back was arching and her body basically grinding on him. Esperanza basically gave up and ends up kissing him because she couldn't help of how handsome he is. Esperanza did end up pulling way though. "Ya memo de verdad vamos." Esperanza escaped his grip but holds his hand.

Once they head to the car, memo was just talking about the line up and games coming up.

"Memo si te algo comer en mi casa" Esperanza putting her lips in a kiss position and eyebrows rising up. " claro" memo said smiling at her.

Esperanza went to memos house to get her stuff and then they headed to Esperanzas house.

She makes him some gorditas de pollo. Memo absolutely adored them that he had two plates. As they were eating, memo brings up a upcoming game that's happening in Mexico.

"Anza ya mero se me olvidó pero en augusto voy ir a Mexico para una juego. Y yo quiero que tú vayas conmigo" memo said smiling at her. Esperanza opens her mouth trying to find something to say. "Claro que voy." Esperanza wanted to cry in that moment because if she leaves she no longer can go back. She kept on smiling in front of memo though.

Memo had to leave since tomorrow he had meeting with coaches and team early in the morning. Esperanza walks him to his car.

Memo gets in his car and rolls down the windows. "Gracias por el comida chiquita" memo said extremely close to her face. "De nada, ay me mandes mensaje cuando llegas ala casa" esperanza said before giving him a kiss.

Esperanza steps back and watches as memo drives away. She runs back to her apartment feeling something in her stomach like if she was about to throw up. Esperanza gets in her apartment and sits where memo was sitting  and starts crying quietly. August is next month. She didn't know why was lying to him. She felt so selfish.

Hola guapas,
Sorry for not posting, a lot of family drama going on causing me not to be on my phone too much. Again sorry but hope u like this chapter.
A.R