chapter 4

Ding!

Esperanza takes out her phone with one hand  and sees it's from memo.

                                  +* (***) *** - ****
Hola es memo :) sorry for messaging u so late. I was at practice.

Esperanza puts the plates of food back on the table where Miguel was cooking. "Anza you have to-"  "Callate perro"

                               +* (***) *** - ****
Hola es memo :) sorry for message u so late. I was at practice.

Hola memo. No estas bien ;)
typing...

"Pinche pendeja yes let me do it." said Miguel as he grabs the plates and delivers it to the customers. 

                                       Memo;)
Hola es memo :) sorry for message u so late. I was at practice.

Hola memo. No estas bien ;)

Tas trabajado ahorita?

Esperanza's back leans on the table smiling.

                                       Memo;)
Hola es memo :) sorry for message u so late. I was at practice.

Hola memo. No estas bien ;)

Tas trabajado ahorita?

Si porque?

What time you come out?

6:10pm?

Do you wanna go to the park at 8pm? Ik we just met but I want to get to know you better.

"Might, Miggy! Mira!" said Esperanza as she shoves the phone in Miguel's face. Miguel squints his eyes and says "Ques esos" "un machacho..." said Esperanza. "Ay pendeja estúpida" Miguel says as he waves his hand down and walks away.

                                    Memo;)
Hola es memo :) sorry for message u so late. I was at practice.

Hola memo. No estas bien ;)

Tas trabajado ahorita?

Si porque?

What time you come out?

6:10pm?

Do you wanna go to the park at 8pm? Ik we just met but I want to get to know you better.

I would love to go ♥️. Can you send me the address?

Great! of course, — - - - - -

Gracias see you later!!

See you late guapa 😉
Seen 5:45

Esperanza grabbed Miguel's shoulders from behind and started jumping up and down. "Miggy, Miggy I have a date!" Since Esperanza was still learning English, it sounded a bit different. "Yeah and you also got to work on that English you sound like a donkey."

"Cállate pinche estupido perro" Esperanza scoffed and walked away with an attitude. Miguel's was giggling behind like a little girl.

-time skips-

It was 6:09 and Esperanza started gathering all her stuff. Alondra, the other employee, had just clock in and was in charge in closing.

As Esperanza walking out from the Miguel from behind screams "cuidado pendeja!" Esperanza gives him the thumbs up and contained to walk to her car.

-at the apartment-

Esperanza walks in and see her Tias knitting while on the phone.

"Claro, si gracias hermana, oye te llamo mañana si? Ok adiós hermana" said her her Tia as she got off the phone. "Anza mami, tu papa está muy enfermo. Tienes que enviar dinero pronto para que puéda comprarle medicina."

Esperanza immediately sits down by her and said " espera qué pasó" all worried. "Bebió demasiado anoche, tienes que mande dinero ahora." Said her Tia sounding all demanding. "Tia pero tengo un-" "ahora anza." Anza sighs out loud, puts her elbows on the table and puts her palms on her head. "ok."

Hola guapas
Hope y'all doing good. So sorry for not updating busy with bitchass school but yeah.
Enjoy it
A.R