chapter 11

It was about 5 in the morning and Esperanza woke up. But she doesn't remember a thing last night. All she remember was coming to memos house and that's it.

Esperanza looks behind her and sees his arms tightly wrapped around her waist and his head on her head.

Since it was still early, Esperanza shifts for she can be facing him and swift back to sleep.

When esperanza woke up again, memo wasn't in bed, but she heard someone cooking downstairs.

Before going downstairs, esperanza quickly swished her mouth with mouth wash and brushed her hair.

She existed the room but before going down stairs she looked down the rails and watched how handsome he was even when he was cooking. They way his abs are and how perfect he was.

Esperanza took a deep breath before going downstairs.

"Buenas Dias" said Esperanza as she sat on one of the high chairs. Memo faced immediately lights up. "Hey guapa, como te sientas" as he pecks her on her lips. "Bien" esperanza was scared to ask memo about last night.

"Oye memo" "si?" "Que paso anoche" memo stops pouring the eggs into the pan. "Umm pues te quedaste dormid y ya..."

Esperanza sighs in relief. "Ay gracias a dios" memo pursed his lips and served her salchicha and huevo. "Ten como" memo says handing her the plate.

"Y te gusto la fiesta anoche?" Said esperanza showing the salchicha in her mouth. "Poquito, pero me gusto más  viendo a ti" "ya tu memo" esperanza said giggling  as her checks were full of tortilla but mouth closed.

"Y temas práctica hoy" said esperanza as she drank water. "No todas tan bien pero de ayer" memo said as he cleaned up the left over salchicha with the tortilla. "Y vamos para la pulga hoy" esperanza said with her eyebrows. "Yo te iba a preguntarte eso" memo said loudly while chuckling.

Esperanza laughed as she began picking up her plate until memo pulled her by her waist and landed between his legs. "Ay memo" esperanza said placing the plates back on the table and putting her hands on his biceps.

Memos puts his hands under her shirts and started smoothing her back. He began kissing her jawline and making his way to her lips. Just like she did when they first kissed.

Memo gave her a bunch of wet kisses on her neck. Esperanza titled her head back and shut her eyes.

Memos removed her shirt over her head revealing her bare chest. Memo continues giving her kisses on her chest. But...

Hey guapasss
Y'all Ik Ik. I haven't posted in a long time because I was kinda waiting until school ended for then I wouldn't be stressed with school. But I finished school and i promised this time I would update everyday. Hopefully.
A.R