Chapter 20

"ay...dios...mío..." where the only words that Esperanza could come out of her mouth.

The party was big, big big.

"Bruh I'm finna get hella drunkk" Miguel says as he taps the wheel. "Me and you esperanza" Miguel says looking at Esperanza. Esperanza responded with "no miggy este vez no." "Whyyy you obeying to your daddy memo?" Miguel and the girl in the backseat started fake moaning and groaning. Esperanza just gave the wtf looked. And how that bitch in the backseat knew about memo.

"Ok what are going to stay here or are we to perreo!!!" Miggy sounding desperate. "I kinda don't wanna go anymore." Esperanza said as joke. "Bitch say that one more time." Miguel gets out the car and so do the others. Esperanza walks by Miguel and the other girl on the other side.

Shit Esperanza regretted it the minute she enters. 

Miguel and that girl from the backseat immediately went straight to the bar. Esperanza was wondering the party like a lost dog. She found a small high table with three chairs to sit at. She took out her phone and began scrolling on Facebook and all that stuff. 

Miguel and the girl came to where Esperanza was and brought her a drink. "Gracias miggy" Esperanza said with a childish voice. 

The dj start playing Scooby Do Papa. Esperanza though that Miguel was going to take her out to dance because it was her favorite song...but he took out the other girl. Esperanza found out that her name was Isla. He didn't even bother looking at Esperanza. Esperana just brushed it thinking maybe he just wanted to hang out with her because he doesn't see often maybe? Once again, she started scrolling on facebook. 

After the song was over, Miguel and Isla didn't even acknowledge her. They sat at the same table with her but they just huddled up and didn't even look at her. It kinda hurt Esperanza because her only bestfirend had just went against her. 

Esperanza: memo estas en la casa? 

Memo: No mami, pero esta abierto. Porque? que paso

Esperanza: Nada, A que hora vuelves ala casa? 

Memo: en 20 minutes. 

Esperanza: umm ok pues los vemos en tu casa mi amor chao

(read 12:30)

Esperanza didn't even say bye to miguel she just left. Que se vaya ala verga Esperanza thought to her self. 

The good thing about the part was that it was just 5 blocks away from

Memo's house. 

She finally gets to his house and a stress relief just hits her body. 

Hola guapass

Yeah this chapter is literally random. But I had this whole plot planned out but it's just too much yk. Idk yet still thinking about lol. Anways Feliz Navidad!!

A.R