💞 Arven x Fem!Reader (Slow Steps)

By @danbara11 on Twitter. Again, no idea what the picture says.
Requested by horizonsssssssss
I think I got that correct. Why is there so many s? Why?
Also, I hope this is good! Honestly, Arven just feels like a precious baby brother to me than someone I'd wanna date, so I hope I did good

I forgot the tw here too... I'm sorry for being so dumb
Tw: Don't think there's anything

~~~~~

Finally the end of the year was here. I smiled, turning in my essay from our treasure hunt early. It didn't feel right to do, since my treasure would clearly be personal and not everyone would agree, but it was a school assignment. I sighed and went to the cafeteria.

While I didn't find the person I was supposed to meet up with, I did happily get myself and my team lunch. They cheered and my main partner, a Sylveon, had purred and ate next to me.

Soon, Director Clavell came on the loudspeaker and sounded happy.

"Alright students. Since most of you have turned in your reports early, the staff here at Uva Academy have decided that we will hold a formal dance. More details will be given within a week."

I nodded and sighed. As I ate, someone grabbed one of my fallen tomatoes and ate it. I was surprised and looked, seeing who was here.

"Penny!" She smiled and spoke.

"Sorry... I lost track of time..." "Hey, anime is fun." I smiled and she nodded. Sylveon moved over, sitting with her Sylveon, while we sat together and ate while discussing about the Star Training camps and our future.

"Yeah, those five are luckily seen better, and they've got a good reputation since everyone sees they're good." Penny sighed in relief and I nodded as I smiled.

"I'm glad. And don't forget, you're pretty liked too." She blushed and mumbled. "Don't remind me... It still feels weird." I laughed and nodded.

Our conversation drifted and Penny spoke.

"Do you plan on going to the dance he announced?" I was surprised and looked at her before sighing. "I don't know... I want to but... There's only one person I want to go with." "Arceus, stop being so obvious about it. You need to ask him." I blushed and nodded.

"I know I do! I just get too embarrassed when I finally have enough confidence!" I whined childishly and she put the last of my sandwich in my mouth before speaking.

"I could ask him for you. Maybe give him a confession note from you?" "But what if he declines... He'd probably think I'm weird too..." She sighed and stood up.

"Alright. I'm telling him for you." "What? No!" I panicked and grabbed her hood when she started to walk away. I tossed my trash, along with my Pokémon's, and walked with her.

"Penny please..." She looked and sighed.

"After they decide everything, I'm telling him if you don't." I nodded and blushed.

Soon enough, the dance was official with Nemona adding a battle section. I sighed with that, but it's clear it's the only way she passed it.

Penny stared at me for the whole day, not saying a word while I thought about how to ask him.

She sighed and, when we had to split our separate ways, she waved before getting out a paper. I was surprised but ignored it.

Penny sighed and decided to write, knowing how the two idiots felt.