💞 Rika x Fem!Reader (Relax with Me)

I just found this on Pinterest. No credits to who photoshopped it though.

Tw: Very little cussing and lesbians, but I'm assuming you read the title like someone with a brain.

~~~~~

I decided to visit my girlfriend at her work. Top Champion Geeta wasn't happy with the idea of me distracting Rika from work, but I just smiled and spoke as she blocked me.

"Relax! I won't be long! And besides, the league isn't even open right now. Trainers are just starting their badge-hunt. I get making sure they're still strong, but let them have a break. Larry especially needs one." I told her as I stared at her. I had a treat for each of the Elite Four, and even Geeta since I wanted to be nice, though I was already regretting it.

She just glared and spoke. "They're busy with work. You can see Rika later." I was annoyed and spoke.

"And it's the Treasure Hunt time, Geeta. They should have a break from work like the school kids. As I said, they just started the badge hunt. And are you really making Poppy do that kind of work too?" I asked her, annoyed as I stared her down.
"She can't do that work, so she is home." I was relieved to know but still grumbled.
"Well at least you aren't using child labor. Though I wouldn't put it past you with how overworked Larry is..." I grumbled, just remembering Larry's complaints about work.
"What was that?" She glared at me and I glared back.
"All I'm saying is that you care about work too much for someone who barely does anything. Your Elite Four are fine in strength, and they stop most challengers from getting to you. So for someone who does nothing most of the time, you're making them do too much." She was annoyed and about to yell at me until Poppy got here.

"Huh? Missy? What are you doing here?" I smiled when I heard Poppy's voice and turned before kneeling to her. "Hi Poppy. I came to see all of you. Though Geeta won't let me because I'll 'distract them' from whatever important work might be started." Poppy nodded and smiled.

"Then come with me! I came to see Rika too! And let my Pokémon have some fun!" She cheered and I smiled. She brought me with her and spoke. "Missy. What's in the bag?"

"Just something for all of you." She was excited as her eyes somehow brightened more. I laughed and pat her head after picking her up. "I only hope it's something you don't have..." I sighed and she smiled. She nodded and hugged me. I laughed and brought her to Rika's room.

She was slacking off and panicked when the door opened. When I opened the door, for a few seconds while Rika processed the door opening, I saw her feet on the desk, papers entirely unworked on, and Clodsire out, playing with her hair. However, she fixed herself and pretended to start working and Clodsire wiggled in panic too.

"Shit- Uh... I can explain." I laughed and spoke. "It's just me and Poppy. You can relax." She looked and sighed in relief.

"Oh. You scared me babe. Knock next time, okay?" I nodded and smiled, closing the door behind me. I put Poppy down and she smiled. She ran over and cheered.

"I let her pass Ms Geeta!" She smiled and picked her up. She sat Poppy down in her lap and smiled. "That so kiddo?" She nodded and smiled. She was happy and I smiled. I went over too and Poppy looked between us before getting off Rika's lap and smiling.

"I'll be in my room!" She cheered and we nodded. Rika smiled and faced me.

"Good to see you babe." I nodded and went to her. She sighed in relief and spoke. "Sorry I didn't see you sooner." I hugged her and spoke. "I just don't understand why Geeta is making you work. They're just getting badges." She nodded and sighed.