💞 Rika x Fem!Reader (Steam) - (Part 1)

Sadly not linked to anything for the art.
Requested by likemehanni
This is only part one of two, and part two should have the lemon you requested. Sorry this took so long, I couldn't think of anything
Tw: Geeta
Rika's POV

~~~~~

After a long day at work, I was relieved to come home and find my lovely wife filling my Pokémon's mud pool.

"There we go! Should be good..." I was quiet and hugged her from behind. "It's perfect." I was sleepy and (Y/n) was surprised. She looked at me and smiled.

"Rika..." She turned in my arms and hugged me. "Geeta?" "As always." I sighed and she nodded. She pet my hair and mumbled. "Let's go inside. Your Pokémon can play out here." I nodded and sent them out. They were relieved and immediately headed to the mud pool. They smiled to (Y/n) and she sent her Pokémon out too. Her poison types, including a Clodsire of her own, all of who kept watch on them while (Y/n) watched me.

She carried me to the couch and mumbled. "You can just relax, my love. I'll take care of you." "You always do." I found my way under her hoodie and nuzzling on her bare stomach. She tensed but sighed.

"Rika... You're lucky I love you." She scolded me lightly and I hummed slightly. "I know."

I quickly fell asleep, falling into her lap. When I woke up, it was due to my alarm. We were in our room and (Y/n) woke up too.

"Why do you have to get up so early?" She softly whined and I kissed her. "I know. Geeta's terrible for taking this from us. But she is my boss." She sighed and sat up, rubbing her eyes once she did. I leaned on her and she sighed.

"I swear. One of these days, I might just go and take you from your work myself." I just slightly laughed, not taking her seriously. I hugged her, kissing her as much as I could. She blushed but smiled. She hugged me and smiled.

"Fine. I guess this is a fair enough exchange for now." She sighed and I pushed her back down. "At least it's Thursday. Today and tomorrow, then I'm all yours." She nodded and smiled as she relaxed. She cuddled with my pillow and I laughed. I kissed her cheek before I left the room.

"I'll see you later, darling." "Okay..." She looked so cute pouting. I had to resist and smiled. "I'll come home as soon as I can. Dinner's on me." She nodded and fell back asleep after her Pokémon came in and cuddled with her instead. She smiled as she did, hugging her prized Crobat, which she got from her home region in Alola. He just smiled and fell asleep in her arms, his wings wrapped around her arms.

When I was assigned more work next week, (Y/n) grumbled with me needing to stay longer that she barged into the office when we were meeting and she glared down Geeta.

"You. Let me spend time with my wife." She grumbled and I was surprised. "(Y/n)!" She just hugged me and Geeta spoke calmly.

"I'm afraid she's busy with work." "She's been coming home 3 hours, 29 minutes, and 18 seconds later than usual. She's normally home at 20:30 sharp. She leaves at 5:45 to get here. Either I'm taking my wife now for a week, or you can give her, Hassel, and especially Larry, a normal workload. I hope you don't give Poppy this work." Poppy wasn't even here since we didn't expect any challengers. I just blushed and Geeta looked at me.

"You need to control your wife, Rika." (Y/n) glared. "Geeta, I am only not punching you because I know you'd blame Rika for it. Now pick. Either you do her work for a week, or make it back to normal." She looked at (Y/n), the same smile on her face, though she seemed to look down on her judgmentally.

"And what could you do? I could stop you at the door with my Pokémon alone." "Try me." She glared and I mumbled.

"Wonderful wife of mine, please calm down." "No." She took her Revavroom's Pokéball and fought Geeta. We were surprised when she won and she picked me up as Crobat flew next to her.

"Anyways." She barely turned her head and spoke. "Either I do this again or the workload is normal by the time she comes back." She carried me away and I was confused and blushing.

"(Y/n). Love of my life. Tied with my darling Clodsire in terms of preciousness. Calm down." She was grumbling as she carried me to our room. She laid me down and got in my arms.

"Better." She huffed and I sighed as I pet her hair. "Oh fine. I'll excuse this. Didn't expect you to follow on your words." "Either she lets you come home at a decent time, or I do that again." She huffed and I laughed. I nuzzled her neck and kissed her face and neck. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Love you, Rika." She was happy and stared up at me. When our Pokémon realized we were home, they came out and our Pokémon cuddled. We laughed and stared happily at them as we leaned on each other. She leaned on my shoulder and I leaned my head on hers.

~~~~~

Word Count: 875
I know this was a lot shorter than the others and I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do for the lemon and didn't want to do porn without plot.
I am posting this near midnight. I am severely sleep deprived.