🍋 Rika x Fem!Reader (Steam) - (Part 2)

It's on Twitter but I'm not linked to anything. I'm so sorry, if anyone finds the artist, please tell me so I can credit them!
Part two! After months...
Again requested by likemehanni
Still Rika's POV
I'm sorry this took so long. I'm still severely sleep deprived and I realize how shit I am at writing lemons but I hope it's good enough.
TW: Lemon, lesbians, bottom reader, teasing, biting kink, begging(?) kink, degrading and praise(?) kink, shitty lemon.

~~~~~

"But honestly. Don't do that again." I told her as I now pet her hair. (Y/n) just relaxed and smiled.

"Then she can let you come home at a normal time. We already have so little time as it is." She was sad and I nodded. I looked at our Pokémon and Clodsire was the first to get the idea. He smiled as he and the others left. (Y/n) was confused and sat up, though I quickly pushed her back down.

"If that's the case, we should spend time together now." She was confused for half a second before blushing.

She's just the cutest. Never thought I'd find someone I love as much as Clodsire, but it's a very welcome surprise.

"Come on darling, let's bathe together." I picked her up and she just nodded. I held her carefully as I filled the bath. She was embarrassed and stared at me.

"Rika?"

"Don't worry, my wife. We'll just relax together. How does Larry put it? Ah, release some steam." I smiled and she blushed. She curled up but nodded her permission.

So strong just a moment ago. I love you darling.

I removed her clothes slowly and smiled.

She couldn't speak too much as she watched me, embarrassed still. I began with simply light kisses as I removed her jacket. However, once I had undone the first two buttons on her blazer, I began kissing her neck and leaving hickeys. After slipping it off, I smiled as I held her on the wall. She watched me, ready to warn me if I made her uncomfortable. It's been so long since we've done anything even remotely sexual, so I knew both of us were turned on.

I began kissing her breasts and smiled as she squeaked but made no other noise. However, she moved her hands from clenching the towel behind her to her left hand gripping my right shoulder and her right hand carefully holding my ponytail. I smiled and muttered.

"You like it?" She nodded and I carefully removed her white bra before biting her hardened nipple. She was surprised and moaned softly.

"R-Rika..."

"Oh? Do you like biting?" She nodded again so I pinched and pulled the other hardened nipple. She whimpered this time and tightened her hold.

"I'll need words, my love." She blushed and pouted slightly.

"I just want time with my wife and this is how I'm treated..." She sighed and I tugged again. She whimpered and whined.

"Rika! Hey... come on. Y-You needed to relax and I took you from her!" I nodded and smiled.

"I know. And I appreciate you dearly for that. I am simply relaxing with my wonderful, beautiful, hardworking, and just glowing wife. But... I'd like my questions answered." She nodded and mumbled.

"What were they?" Her eyes were shining as they slightly teared up. I was worried I had taken this too far until I saw her rubbing her left leg against her right and her grip on my hair tighten as I carefully did it.

I clicked my tongue and sighed. "You're so lucky I love you. I asked how much you liked it and if you liked biting. Two simple questions, right?" I carefully tugged again and she whimpered. She looked down at me and sighed.