💞/💧Ortega x Fem!Reader (Sweet Treat)- Comfort

Signature at bottom right. From thundergotch on Danbooru supposedly. I don't know if it originated there. No clue what he's saying lol.

I love this short child. Him and Bede would either get along great or Bede would just tease him.

You're the Steel boss. This happens before Operation Star starts.

IM STUPID AND FORGOT THE TW, IM SO SORRY
TW: Near rape, bullying

~~~~~

I hesitated as I walked with Giacomo.

"Are you certain about this? I don't wanna bother you all..." He nodded and smirked.

"Absolutely! They'll happily accept you!" He smiled and I nodded.

I walked with him and he cheered.

"Hey guys! I've got someone new." They each looked and I saw them injured. I gasped and walked to them.

"Those injuries..." I mumbled and Giacomo sighed.

"They found us again?" They nodded and I was confused. One of the guys grumbled and spoke.

"Who even is this? Why bring her here?" I looked and backed up, feeling guilty. Giacomo just pat my shoulder and spoke.

"Found her being picked on and just decided to see if she wants to join us. And for the first part, this is (Y/n)." I nodded and mumbled.

"Um... H-Hello..." I was nervous and the girl with white hair spoke.

"I don't see why not. It's clear you're right about her treatment. Hey, do you focus on a specific type? Or have a favorite type?" I gasped and looked up at her. She towered over me but spoke calmly to me.

"S-Steel types! I even have a Magneton and Tinkatink!" I was excited and she nodded.

"Then I'm with Giacomo. We accept her." They search nodded and the girl spoke.

"I'm Eri. Fighting types are my partners." I nodded and they each introduced themselves.
"Mela. Obviously Fire types are my favorite."
"Thou may know me as Atticus. I am a user of Poison types." I was confused by his manner of speak but the guy who questioned me spoke.
"If Giacomo trusts you, then fine. I'm Ortega. Fairy types are obviously the strongest and cutest." I nodded and Giacomo smirked.
"And I'm Giacomo. Dark types move best to my music." I was happy and nodded.

The boss they contacted had hesitated to let me in, but after a week of supposedly watching me, seemed happy to accept me.

Right now, I was out in a field before some Pokémon surrounded me. I was skipping class and looked before recognizing the Pokémon.

I shivered as I held my Pokéball.

It was Fighting types, and definitely not ones that were with Eri. These Pokémon were all smug and their trainers came out.

"There you are. Come on pet, you can't just run from me." I glared and yelled.

"Shut up! Don't call me a pet! I don't belong to you!" I yelled at the guy before he walked up and slapped me. I gasped and looked.

"W-What..?" I was surprised and scared. "Don't talk back to me. You're useless." He scowled and his friends smirked as they surrounded me. The Pokémon punched me and I coughed as the air was knocked from my lungs.

Ortega pouted and looked aside, wondering where (Y/n) was.

"Knew she wasn't interested. Hasn't even bothered seeing the message." Giacomo went to him and sighed.