(RWBY V5) Vault of the Spring Maiden

After the opening, the screen remains black as Jaune Arc's voice is heard yelling out.

Jaune: TERRY!!!

Cinder Fall is shown smirking. Jaune quickly gets up and runs past Cinder. Oscar Pine watches Jaune approach and pick up the unconscious Terry who is with Weiss Schnee and Watari Yoshisada from his position. He then looks over to the unconscious Ruby Rose who has Silver next to her. Angered, he smacks Leonardo Lionheart with The Long Memory, causing him to fall down the stairs and into Hazel Rainart, who remains unfazed as Lionheart falls to the ground. Oscar quickly runs over to Ruby, with Nora Valkyrie and Pyrrha Nikos joining him.

Oscar: Ruby, get up! Get up!! We need you!

Pyrrha: What happened? And how did Damian do that?

Nora: Yeah. He looks even younger than before. What exactly did he do to himself?

Silver: How is that possible? There's no Saiyans around here besides us and the ritual takes time to achieve. The enemy would interrupt that without hesitation. So how?

Goku(to Silver): It is because of the number of Saiyan Treasures and his strong connection to them.

Silver(to Goku): That doesn't make sense. The prophecy said something about a King and nothing about a God. And what do you mean "his connection to them"?

Goku: You're correct Silver. While it is true that the prophecy said nothing but a God. The weapons that we created are infused with great Saiyan power. However, there's also plenty of power from the Gods themselves because it was them who granted us the blueprint of these weapons. However, there has been no signs of a Saiyan Warrior who has managed to gain such a connection to the weapons due to power itself. But as you can see, that wouldn't be enough to what we're seeing now. It was the start. A match that lit a much greater power within. My theory is that after Damian saw Terry get impaled by the spear Cinder created, his emotions and power were finally acting as one into Damian allowing him to concentrate all of his power into weapons and gave the access of both the Yamato and the other Saiyan Treasure, along with the Relic that is in the vault. Giving him the access to finally reach his ceiling and shatter a small part of his power, and reach an even greater potential inside him that has been within his grasp, but he could never fully reach on his own. He'll soon be able to reach the Gods and walk into uncharted territory few dare to dream. Thus, making it clear that he is the true Saiyan King.

Silver: Like father, like son as they say.

Goku: Yes. And I couldn't be more proud of him. I can only imagine just how far he'll go. But, do not assume that he is the only one. For there will be others that will too break their limits in the future.

Damian charges at the Evil Damian with a flurry of punches, overwhelming his opponent in the battlefield and dominating the fight.

The two of them continue their fight against each other, moving around with ease. Damian kicks Evil Damian and continues the onslaught, not letting up in the fight.

Evil Damian is on the ground and sees his enemy standing over him. He grabs him by his hair and looks at him.

Damian: It's over.

Damian headbutts him and punches towards a wall.

Hazel picks up Lionheart by his collar, lifting him off the floor.