(RWBY V7) The Enemy of Trust

Jaune: Give up. We've got you outnumbered.

Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos, Terry Sable, Lie Ren, Oscar Pine and Jaune are standing together in a hallway in Atlas Academy, facing Neopolitan and Xana who uses his Instant Transmission to stand beside her with their weapons drawn. She flicks her umbrella down to make the hidden sword blade protrude from the top and Xana points the Yamato at them with an evil grin, and the others respond by getting ready to fight.

Nora: All right, then.

Pyrrha: Let's do this.

Ren shoots at Neo and Xana, while Nora fires two grenades from Magnhild. However, Neo opens her umbrella, turns around, and blocks the attacks with her umbrella by resting it over her shoulder. When the smoke clears, she smirks and turns to face them again. Ren and Pyrrha ran towards them, firing their guns at them. Xana and Neo block the bullets with their weapons, then Neo runs on and jumps from the wall, while Xana and Pyrrha clash swords, Terry charges into the fight and takes the Rebellion and takes turns fighting Xanadu with Pyrrha using their speed in the battle.

Meanwhile, just as Ren begins to aim at Neo, she comes down from the air and swings her closed umbrella down at him, only for him to block by crossing his guns.

He pushes her away, and she uses her umbrella on the floor to bounce further down the hall. Nora charges at Neo and swings her hammer, but Neo ducks down, scoops Nora up with her open umbrella, and dumps Nora on the floor behind her. Neo then strikes a pose, winking and flashing a crooked grin. Ren fires StormFlower's blades at Neo, who closes her umbrella and casually deflects them with one arm behind her back. The blades plant themselves in the wall behind Neo, and Ren has StormFlower begin retracting the cables to send him flying toward her.

Neo does an exaggerated gasp gesture, smirks and drops to the floor by doing the splits. While on the floor, she flips her umbrella in her grasp. As Ren passes over her, she rises up next to him, hooks one of StormFlower's cables with her umbrella and pulls, causing him to be turned in mid-air by his own weapons. Unable to right himself, Ren slams into the wall.

Xana and Pyrrha clash against each other swinging their swords at each other with incredible speed and precision, but during that, Terry would come into the fight and change things up swinging his sword against Xanadu making the fight a bit challenging for him, when goes with a horizontal slash, Xanadu evades the attack and gets behind Terry and tries to slash him, but Pyrrha uses her Semblance to move his Yamato just enough to miss and then pulls him towards a wall and makes contact.

Xana growls in frustration and fires a Ki Blast at Pyrrha who is then saved by Terry Sable by carrying her out of the way.

Pyrrha: Thanks.

Terry: No problem.

The two of change tactics and open fire on Xana who deflects the bullets jumps wall to wall and attacks.

Terry takes out his sword and blocks the attack.

Xana: Looks you've gotten stronger. I gotta say, it's about time.

Terry: I was going to say the same thing about you.

The two of them smile at each other and continue their battle, swinging their swords and doing acrobatics while fighting, Pyrrha joins in the fight by jumping up straight towards Xana and hitting his chest sending him back.

Terry: Nice move.

Pyrrha: Thank you.

Xanadu gets up and his opponents look back at him.