Chapter 4 - The Talk

* i won't be able to post much this week y'all just a heads up! 🙏*
————————
Y/N's POV:

"What do I say???" I say in my mind, my father stares at me and Tsireya she raises her hands and shrugs, I look back at him and he looks at me. I try hiding my wrist behind my back but he says "What's behind you're back Y/N.", I say "I don't know what you're talking about father...just gonna get ready to do some..stuff"

He sighs and comes closer too me saying "Y/N. What is behind you're back." I gulp and quickly show off my hands saying "See nothing??" I laugh nervously. He looks at my hands and my wrist I put them behind my back quick when he noticed he puts his weapon down and says "Y/N what happened to you're WRIST?". He grabs my arm and he sees it, he looks at me furious i stutter my words saying "Ts-Tsurey." He puts his hand on my cheek and says "where is he now." I shrug. He nods and grabs a wrist coverouge to cover it up, I hug him and he walks away.

Probably too tell my mother.. Yikes I thought. Tsireya was also in their listening and she was quiet. When he left she says "SOOOOO??" I roll my eyes and I sit next too her, I tell her everything that happened. She has wide eyes and says "That little piece of SHIT, also Neteyam? Protecting you??" She smirks and lightly punches you're arm, you blush & look away. "Oh shut up" smiling, "Also... He KISSED you're head??? TWICE?? OMGG" she squeals of excitement and jumps, I roll my eyes and squeal with her too.

After we talked I went to look outside and see what time it might of been maybe like 2:00 pm, I then went on with my day doing things I needed to do like help the village, do my dance lesson, practice fighting, exercising, fed the ilus. After I did those it was close to the evening I was worn out, when I was walking home I saw Tsireya looking for me I say "pssst over here" she runs too me saying "Lo'ak is missing! Nobody's seen him!" , i say "wait what? What do you mean?", "Ao'nung and his friends took him across the reef for FUN!" I lick my lips and run to my pod. She says "Where are you going??", I say "I'm gonna look for him." She grabs my hand and says "mother and father might send people too look for him!", "Sis I was responsible to look after them but I got distracted by doing my business. I'll be back soon." She nods and hugs me.

I call for my ilu and I ride towards the reef, I go farther away than expected when I reach these rocks I call for his name. "Lo'ak!!!" I use my torch and I hear water splashing I grab my knife and get into position, and I see Lo'ak crawling out of the water. I run too him and say "Are you okay?? What Happened?", he sits up and says "You're brother Ao'nung and his friends brought me here when they asked me to hunt with them."

I sigh angrily and I say "He's just stupid when. we get home my parents will talk too him." He says "No l.." I raise my eyebrow saying "wdym no?", "I don't want him to get In trouble I know how it feels to be called a failure already." I sigh and hug him.

"We should be heading back it's already passed eclipse and our parents are probably worried sick. He nods and he gets on my ilu he holds onto me when we're diving under water I hear people coming our way I lit my torch and they stop, I say "I got him don't worry I'll bring him home." They nod and we all rode back home.

I see my parents his parents and the village their waiting for us to arrive back. I see my mother looking at me smiling and when we reach the dock I look at Neteyam and Ao'nung, he was looking down while my father gripped onto his shoulder. Lo'ak and I got onto the dock and his father scolds him for abit, my father then tries punishing my brother but Lo'ak says it was his idea, I turn to him quickly and shrug confused he looked at me and shrugged. I look down as everyone leaves, as I'm walking away his mother looks at me and hugs me saying thank you. I smile and when I'm walking away Neteyam stops me saying "Hey uh thanks for bringing him back safe." I nod.